No Fix to guild/party chat? Wha?

clockworkninja

i found a SOMETIMES fix for this bug it happened with my party chat and multipul peoples guild chat and this works 70% of the time this is what you have to do

right click on general open up chat settings

turn off everything save and exit the game

reload the game and go back into chat settings

turn everything back on and 70% of the time its fixed atleast some of the issues with chat

I am extremely disappointed with the fact there is no word about this anywhere. Not a single thing.

It's almost like the bug has infected my forum posts, no one can actually read them, they're just invisible lost text that never reaches the eyes of the devs.

Give us something, so we know what to tell our friends. It's ridiculous trying to run a guild and I can't even speak to them.

just told you guys how to fix it this has happened to me b4

A work-around is nice, but a persistent problem is still a problem.

We want to know what is causing the issue, what is being done to fix it, anything, even a relative time-frame for a fix might be nice.

You can scratch a rash to fix the itch, but that doesn't make the rash go away.

i found a SOMETIMES fix for this bug it happened with my party chat and multipul peoples guild chat and this works 70% of the time this is what you have to do

right click on general open up chat settings

turn off everything save and exit the game

reload the game and go back into chat settings

turn everything back on and 70% of the time its fixed atleast some of the issues with chat

I love fabricated statistics....

Seriously? I'm stunned that they didn't fix this yet. The reason I'm playing SW:tOR instead of Skyrim is I want to game with my friends.

That's obscenely difficult without guild or party chat.

You'd think a 46 page thread would catch their attention to this problem... Really disappointed with the overall level of support provided by bioware for their product. I tried to get suppot for this issue in game, and I got the spam mail response.

It's borderline insulting to be fed automated responses for an mmo that requires a subscription rate.