12x EXP

JediJonesy

I subscribe year round to support the game, but generally I've only played the last couple of years when the 12x exp for story mode has been enacted. I didn't get to play enough this summer to get every character to 50 and still have a bounty hunter and scoundrel to level to 50. Any word on bringing 12x exp back "soon"? I love the story mode leveling, but dislike doing non-story mode quests.

what is going on now is basically 12x xp. the way 4.0 has changed things has basically enacted a permanent 6x xp, and right now there is a 2x xp event. so you better get in on it now as it ends on the 3rd of jan.

This.

Even without a double xp event, level-sync and H2s will keep you leveling as quickly as with 12xp. Basically now instead of *just* doing your story lines all you have to do is either:

Main planetary arc (also purple icon)

Heroic 2s (which are really not difficult to solo at all)

what is going on now is basically 12x xp. the way 4.0 has changed things has basically enacted a permanent 6x xp, and right now there is a 2x xp event. so you better get in on it now as it ends on the 3rd of jan.

Ahhh, thank you for this information. I will stick with my 65's until the 4th of January, then. The leveling is beyond insane right now. Maybe I'm a mutant for wanting to stop and smell the roses, but this lightning-fast level gain is something I find immensely irritating.

I have a toon that is now level 37, and doesn't even have his ship yet. You'll level fast.
Prior to level sync, the game would have nerfed your XP into oblivion once you out-leveled the content.

Now you just keep earning it like normal.

Edited by Rankyn

Tested on a Jugg, I levelled 1-65 in 10 hours.

Used the XP boost tokens (have two 3 hour ones from starter packs and get a few 1 hour ones as you do the story) and with a guilds 10% bonus. Did 1 FP (Korriban) and 1 GSF for the starter quests, and the Heroics on the planets I was on. Hit 65 in the middle of Nar Shadaa.

Edit: Also did the personal Conquest (it was the Nar Shadaa heroics and slayer plus a bit of crafting)

The 100% XP bonus ends in a few days so if you want in on on the extremely fast leveling train you gonna have to play right now.

I prefer if they keep it another few weeks, it's easy to get spoiled. I liked the fact that at the end of Korriban i reached lvl 23 on my Sith Warrior. A few hours later and I'm lvl 30 and still have a bunch of quest left on Dromund Kaas.

I don't know how anyone can hit lvl 65 in a couple of days, it takes a lot longer than that if you do all quest and not just skip everything npc's say. And not using any kind of extra XP boost.