Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Players that inspired you the most?

Hoppinswtor

Lederhosen hashtag Tha King, really doesn't even need an explanation..

The guy is a straight stud, best player in the game and knows how to pleasure a woman.

That was a Phillipino lady-boy. I'm sure she was hot though.

If you're a founder you might appreciate some of the names I'm about to drop. Everybody hated lethos but he was a good merc healer and a inspiration plus motivation for me to be better.

Jiveturkey, the legendary sentinel that crushed the dps but some how is harder to kill than the best tanks.

Fay'te- marad, my god this girl could game, it was like following Joan of arc around.

Darkrabbit- the original assassin legend, he was the first guy who had full champion gear on the server back when getting pvp gear dropped randomly out of bags you got through daily and weekly pvp quests. The most frustrating gear grind of all time.

Edited by Soulcrow

Quite a few

Undaunted and Creek mentored and inspired me to play the best I could as a scoundrel healer (was still learning the ropes).

Got inspired by Donna to work on getting stronger as a merc healer (work in progress).

Inpsired by Anadkai and Monstar to get stronger as a jugg dps.

While I don't usually pull the highest dps numbers (I don' t give a **** about dps score), you better believe folks won't get the node I am guarding while I am still alive :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.