The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

What Star Wars presents did you get for Life Day?

Beniboybling

So with The Force Awakens having just come out, I'm guessing that a lot of people got Star Wars presents. I try to do this every year so here goes, basically show off any cool Star Wars presents you got this Christmas, or bought for yourself, or bought someone else. Post links, pictures, videos, whatever!

To start it off this year among a tonne of other stuff I got a Captain Phasma Mug and a Wookiee Cookiee tin. :D

Real nice Star Wars calendar, talking Hallmark ornament of Luke and Yoda on Dagobah, metal sign reproduction of the cover of Marvel Comics' Star Wars #1, R2-D2 toy with sound effects, die-cast Millennium Falcon toy, a can of Campbells Star Wars soup and a Darth Vader pez dispenser.

Wow, hadn't realized how many Star Wars gifts I'd gotten until I wrote them down. Btw, I'm totally going to be 46 in two months, lol.

I love my family :D.

I didn't get anything too fancy or unique…

But my girlfriend did. Since I met her last August, I took upon myself the burden to educate her in Star Wars. In fact, I refused to officially date her before she saw the Original Trilogy. She liked the series far more than I anticipated (she even liked the Prequels!).

Her family, on the other hand, still has not seen the movies. They have been slightly annoyed that I infected their daughter with Star Wars fanaticism. So to make fun of her… most of her gifts were Star Wars related.

My Christmas definitely had a Star Wars theme to it. My family knows me too well.:)

I got the giant book Star Wars: The Blueprints

Strangely enough the book Star Wars doodles

A lovely Darth Vader statue and a Master Yoda statue

Darth Vader lightsaber stylus

R2-D2 slippers

and Star Wars socks

Edited by eoral