Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Best Players of Each Class (PvP)

DARKheartLAND

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I go to offnodes to cap them. that's generally what people do at off nodes. Not divert themselves to their spawn to shoot at the fresh meat.

and if not to cap them, then to give my life in glorious honorable sacrifice to draw the vile enemy away from my peasant team mates, thus saving the day. I go to die, so that others my live. I'm a gosh darned hero. <--- wow the forum changed my diety damnation to this hippy *** ****, thanks obama.

Know your place.

Edited by Frequencyz

I go to offnodes to cap them. that's generally what people do at off nodes. Not divert themselves to their spawn to shoot at the fresh meat.

and if not to cap them, then to give my life in glorious honorable sacrifice to draw the vile enemy away from my peasant team mates, thus saving the day. I go to die, so that others my live. I'm a gosh darned hero. <--- wow the forum changed my diety damnation to this hippy *** ****, thanks obama.

Know your place.

hmmmm if I'm 8v1'ing shouldn't the rest of the team be 7v0ing and therefore getting all dem objs? I'm an hero too

Edited by Hoppinswtor

Hi, all your lists are bad, the only good pvper in this game is snave. hth (hope that helps)

e; im basically the best concealment op since no one plays it but i got mine to 65 so i'll take my old title back.

Edited by smuldro

So because you are on this list twice it's trash? And because he isn't puttin up baptista? Hmm harsh but I accept

bubbino mcpeasant, at the end of the day, no one knows who you are. stay irrelevant.

now i see you've deleted your comments... don't use the lord baptista's name in vain.

Edited by kamikrazy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.