KoTFE: What would you like to see? *Potential Spoilers*

RPAngel

Hello fellow Star Warsy folks,

Now that the expansion and new content is under way, I'm curious as to what other people would like to see and/or are looking forward to the most. So post it up here, and tell us what moment your waiting and hoping for.

I have two things;

1) The "Sith Empress" - Yea, I can't wait to go to Korriban and smack her around. You may be wondering why, seeing how we haven't met her yet. The answer is simple: She's in my chair.

2) (Ex) Chancellor Suresh - Please, in the name of all that's holy, let my Sith character get to her. I don't even really want to kill her, I just want to make her wish I did, lol. Suresh plays it tough, but she's a politician not a combatant. If you stuck her and Darth Marr in a room together, she would come out crying like a schoolgirl with a skinned knee...that's what I want to see!

:)

How our old LIs interact after seeing us again in 5 years, and what they have been doing In the meantime, or if they moved on. Also seeing more of the world around us. I felt were so confined to Zakuul we weren't able to see what's properly going on. What happened to the colicoids? members of the balmorian resistance? is hutta still a stinkball? how are the hutts going? the republic and empires capital worlds and shambled fleets? etc etc.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.