Solo Healing Underlurker Storymode (7man group)

Well, if you boast like that, you have to have something to show for. While this is certainly something the average healer can't do, there are more difficult fights than this. You only used Defense Screen once, didn't use your raid buff or Pugnacity at all and didn't do a battle rezz when that player died. And I wonder how much the Commando self-healed.

In any case, glad to know that the boss is 7-mannable post-4.0. It's always nice to still see progression-minded players in this game who want to have a challenge. :D

Edited by Jerba

Yeah SM ToS kinda low in difficulty now. A few weeks ago my co-healer asked me to go into passive mode so he can practice the healing during ToS. So I was kolto shotting all the way. Only on Commanders I had to throw out some heals just to be sure. Don't get me wrong OP nice work solohealing UL, definitely good for keeping your skills up to date but don't forget to build up on this ;) Challenge yourself more! :)

However ToS is tuned in a way that isn't so much a PUG killer any more. BTW I'm glad they tuned up the Commanders a bit, in 3.x they we're just boring.

However ToS is tuned in a way that isn't so much a PUG killer any more. BTW I'm glad they tuned up the Commanders a bit, in 3.x they we're just boring.

Dunno what you mean, Commanders is even more boring now both in SM and HM, than in 3.0. :#

Well, if you boast like that, you have to have something to show for. While this is certainly something the average healer can't do, there are more difficult fights than this. You only used Defense Screen once, didn't use your raid buff or Pugnacity at all and didn't do a battle rezz when that player died. And I wonder how much the Commando self-healed.

In any case, glad to know that the boss is 7-mannable post-4.0. It's always nice to still see progression-minded players in this game who want to have a challenge. :D

i see what you mean, just to clarify this was the first time i have solo healed this (which is why i recorded it :) ) so it was a good accomplishment for me.

as for the more difficult fights, care to suggest any?

i would definitely like to try them out :)

Yeah SM ToS kinda low in difficulty now. A few weeks ago my co-healer asked me to go into passive mode so he can practice the healing during ToS. So I was kolto shotting all the way. Only on Commanders I had to throw out some heals just to be sure. Don't get me wrong OP nice work solohealing UL, definitely good for keeping your skills up to date but don't forget to build up on this ;) Challenge yourself more! :)

i agree that ToS is allot easier now especially since we did the commanders right after this and before i even knew it the fight was over and thinking back to it, it wasn't really challenging but more of a personal accomplishment.

i might as well just skip the SM's then and just go straight to HM's :)

i see what you mean, just to clarify this was the first time i have solo healed this (which is why i recorded it :) ) so it was a good accomplishment for me.

as for the more difficult fights, care to suggest any?

i would definitely like to try them out :)

Well, obviously any NiM bosses will be a challenge, Monolith HM also requires lots of healing. Same goes for a lot of the HM flashpoints like Blood Hunt or Tython/Korriban but some of that got nerfed.

But in all cases, it depends on the group you are running with. Like if you do Underlurker and have DPS who don't kill the adds fast enough or who take their time running behind a rock, you will have more to heal.

Not to argue or anything but he/she healed SM UL. So jumping straight into NIM OPS would be a bald plan :)

Anyway HM TFB and SNV will do or as stated HM FP. But don't expect that healing a HM FP and a HM OPS is the same. For solo healing try HM Karagga first boss(I managed to pull it off after my co healer died, so you can do it, I'm sure). And of course you can try to solo heal the other bosses as well. On the Droid you have to be all over the place to manage it. If possible at all to solo heal.

Not to argue or anything but he/she healed SM UL. So jumping straight into NIM OPS would be a bald plan :)

Anyway HM TFB and SNV will do or as stated HM FP. But don't expect that healing a HM FP and a HM OPS is the same. For solo healing try HM Karagga first boss(I managed to pull it off after my co healer died, so you can do it, I'm sure). And of course you can try to solo heal the other bosses as well. On the Droid you have to be all over the place to manage it. If possible at all to solo heal.

KP/EV hm are probably solo healeable, need a good group though, no late cliking on pylon, stacking good on 1st and 2nd, DCDs usage...same as for UL i'm sure that if dps run all over the place without hiding it won't be possible. fabricator you need definetly two tanks, together with not taking too much group damage from bombs. the other ''tiers'' of hm ops could be a lot more difficult i think.

Very nicely done!

I bet this guy's a real hit at parties.

It was done with all 3 healer classes on HM and used as a method of trying out healers to see if they were competent. Next thing you know, people will be posting 7 man kills of Revan SM.

KP/EV hm are probably solo healeable, need a good group though, no late cliking on pylon, stacking good on 1st and 2nd, DCDs usage...same as for UL i'm sure that if dps run all over the place without hiding it won't be possible. fabricator you need definetly two tanks, together with not taking too much group damage from bombs. the other ''tiers'' of hm ops could be a lot more difficult i think.

KP and EV HM both are definitely solotankable and solohealable at the same time. For Fabricator you need a decent tank and a decent healer, for Jarg & Sorno you need a decent healer. Otherwise, it's a joke.

Suggestions:

Master and Blaster HM including soft enrage. (See Cora note)

Coratanni HM (Haven't seen this fight since 3.0 so don't know the difficultly now)

Styrak, Dread Guards,Terror, EC Tanks, Brontes in NiM

I can't think of any other suggestions off the top of my head.