Harbinger just got rolled back quite a bit.

JidaiDerriphan

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, we got rolled back three hours. I know this because my main was doing stuff on Black Hole but left three hours ago in preparation for crafting. They are now back on Black Hole. So, three hours.

During that time I'd been working on crew skills constantly, just lost like 30 MK-3 prefabs and 16 MK-3 fabricator crystals.

Edited by The-Kaitou-Kid

No, we got rolled back three hours. I know this because my main was doing stuff on Black Hole but left three hours ago in preparation for crafting. They are now back on Black Hole. So, three hours.

During that time I'd been working on crew skills constantly, just lost like 30 MK-3 prefabs and 16 MK-3 fabricator crystals.

it appears different people got rolled back different amounts of time? Some people were claiming to have only been rolled by 10 minutes, for sure I wasn't rolled back more than hour.

Lost like 5 hours of progress, incredible amounts of credits, the jetpack i worked my *** of to get for my alt, and i have to beat Revan AGAIN... needless to say i'm a bit pissed. Is there any way to get that progress back? Edited by CommanderTNT

I lost EVERYTHING I did tonight from the time I logged on, about 7:20ish PST till now. On EVERY character I played. All of the auctions bought and sold, all of the tradeskill patterns learned, all of the inventory management. Everything is gone. Considering I had bought and sold about 2 million worth of items tonight, that really hurts...

BioWare, fix your ****...

it appears different people got rolled back different amounts of time? Some people were claiming to have only been rolled by 10 minutes, for sure I wasn't rolled back more than hour.

That's odd, you'd think it'd be the same for everybody but I'm dead certain it was around 3 hours for me. Have chat logs with a friend that have timestamps, and I messaged them as I was leaving Black Hole because of my insanely bad luck with gathering nodes (and the rollback put me before I got the nodes I was looking for, because of course it did).

Edited by The-Kaitou-Kid

..and you did an un-announced rollback for over 2 hours worth. Comms, gear, 1.9million in mailbox from gtn sales all is gone...

Damn you BW.

Thats it, i just logged onto my user account and cancelled my sub. This on top of all the bad decision from you re 4.0 and all that has happened forwards. And i HATE levelsync!

GET YOUR **** TOGETHER!

My entire guild lost 3+ hours, an entire raid, I lost about 2 million credits, some DMC's and Synthetic matrices (matrix's?) as well as the items I crafted and posted on the GTN.

needless to say my guild is logging out for the night, don't want to mess up anything or take a chance of losing current progress, just as we were getting ready to run ravagers again too damnit.

I didn't get rolled back 3 hours. I was upgrading the gear on some alts. One that I did about 45min-1hr ago still has the upgraded gear. The character I was upgrading after that was reset but it looks like the mods/enhancements and armorings I crafted are back at the crafting alts. A dye module I used on that alt I was updating is also back in legacy storage. I didn't keep track of the credits spent making an outfit w/the dye module but I suspect they are back too.

I lost some crits with my crafters since it seems like the RNG ran again after I logged in with those alts. Though some other characters that were running UT missions gained a couple crits.

Yeah it apparently didn't hit everyone. About a quarter of our guild that was online did, the rest were not kicked or rolled back.

Those of us who weren't rolled back also are having no issues using the GTN, everything is still there.

Edited by Maxil