Lana being a jerk to the JK?

Shadowonyxia

Is it just me, or does lana seem to have some kind of beef with the JK? Most of the time shes glad that you're helping, but sometimes she seems to brush you off. I've noticed 2 times she does something like this and I wouldn't be surprised if she did it more. During the Ziost mission she sees you for the first time after the whole revan ordeal and the first line she says to him is "You have no place here jedi"(now she may be reffering how ziost is a sith planet but she could at least have faith in the dude and actually be happy to see that the guy that saved the galaxy more than once help the galaxy again) and something else stupid along those lines, like she forgets everything the knight just did for her and the galaxy. As if she thinks he doesn't have the ability to stop the emperor again. From what I have seen, the SW and JK are every bit equal or maybe one of them is just a tad bit better/stonger. So like even though they're basically at the same level, does she actually think the SW can take on the emperor just because he's sith? Because she doesn't have a problem when he comes. Now lets go to Chapter 4 of KOTFE. When Koth tells her that its destiny she seems skeptical, but when the knight says that the force led them there, she just gets all snippy and says "keep your jedi ways to yourself" in a bad tone. I however don't play the JK as my main, my main is the SW but I've watched JK story/expansion vids. What do you guys think? Edited by Shadowonyxia

what do you mean 'what all the Jedi did to her and the Galaxy' ?

Jedi don't do thing for Sith . They do stuff for the Galaxy and the greater good , the repb and the Jedi order . By all mean , you had a temporarly alliance with her and the Empire . She has no reason to be nice to anyone , she is still Sith with a solid loyalty to the Empire .

I did Revan expansion on my Jedi consular , I don't remember her being iffy or anything . Then again..my JC romanced her lol

Well Koth going all 'Its a Miracle and destiny' is kinda annoying . The only destined thing is that he is scripted and still alive..or many would gladly left him in that swamp .

It may depend on how you treated her previously, but my jedi knight had no problem with her and kept flirting her. The mildly cold relation would be more between my bounty hunter and Theron :p He didn't exactly appreciate when Theron scorned him because he had no idea what a massassi was :p

It may depend on how you treated her previously, but my jedi knight had no problem with her and kept flirting her. The mildly cold relation would be more between my bounty hunter and Theron :p He didn't exactly appreciate when Theron scorned him because he had no idea what a massassi was :p

lana beniko your new friend with benefits?:p

yeah I remember that dialogue and it felt worse on my wrath who was Warrior Sith LS lol

I got him back though on my DS Sorc :D

In Ziost it seemed to me she said that in more of a critical in a protective way, which is not too far off from her character. in KoTFE in certain convos she mentions she cares more about the Player Character surviving over her own life, but said it critically at first like 'you should not have done that'. Maybe that's just her way of caring. :D

As for the second case, I believe she mentions she does not believe in fate which I would assume would include "force guidance'. That's likely just her saying 'I don't want to hear it', basically.

The head of Sith Intelligence expressing displeasure at yet another Jedi showing up on the planet after all the trouble the Sixth Line caused while at the same time also desperately trying to keep Vitiate out of her own head?

Do tell?

Yeah, you helped kick Revan's a**, but you also likely spent every moment up until that point wrecking the Empire's s*** at every turn. Maybe cut the lady some slack. :D

Is it just me, or does lana seem to have some kind of beef with the JK? Most of the time shes glad that you're helping, but sometimes she seems to brush you off. I've noticed 2 times she does something like this and I wouldn't be surprised if she did it more. During the Ziost mission she sees you for the first time after the whole revan ordeal and the first line she says to him is "You have no place here jedi"(now she may be reffering how ziost is a sith planet but she could at least have faith in the dude and actually be happy to see that the guy that saved the galaxy more than once help the galaxy again) and something else stupid along those lines, like she forgets everything the knight just did for her and the galaxy. As if she thinks he doesn't have the ability to stop the emperor again. From what I have seen, the SW and JK are every bit equal or maybe one of them is just a tad bit better/stonger. So like even though they're basically at the same level, does she actually think the SW can take on the emperor just because he's sith? Because she doesn't have a problem when he comes. Now lets go to Chapter 4 of KOTFE. When Koth tells her that its destiny she seems skeptical, but when the knight says that the force led them there, she just gets all snippy and says "keep your jedi ways to yourself" in a bad tone. I however don't play the JK as my main, my main is the SW but I've watched JK story/expansion vids. What do you guys think?

I play a JK.....sentinel and well Lana is to annoying the other way.....hehe....but maybe that is due to the non stop flirting

It does seem as though Lana acts much colder to Republic players during the Ziost Missions and KOTFE than during SOR (she's much friendlier to Empire players). I guess that makes sense as time would have passed between the end of SOR and the Ziost mission, even more so when KOTFE begins because of the five-year gap between Ziost and when Lana frees you from the carbonite.

I still love the part where your character can flirt with Lana when a station is about to explode or something and she's like "Don't start. Let's Just Go" and the influence header reads "Lana Beniko is not amused."

Lana is the most level-headed Sith I've ever seen (except for my LS SW). She doesn't sound angry when she says that.

I've seen her looking angry (at me, never mind poor Talek) exactly once, during the sequence you get if you say you'll save the reactor. Even then, it's more exasperation at your stubbornness.

I've seen her looking angry (at me, never mind poor Talek) exactly once, during the sequence you get if you say you'll save the reactor. Even then, it's more exasperation at your stubbornness.

I got a remark with my darkness III female jedi shadow, "You mellowed down in 5 years" :p Nevermind she didn't get her darkness from mass killing, it just sealed the fate of the 2 knights she faced afterward (Lana approves, but not Senya :p )

I got a remark with my darkness III female jedi shadow, "You mellowed down in 5 years" :p Nevermind she didn't get her darkness from mass killing, it just sealed the fate of the 2 knights she faced afterward (Lana approves, but not Senya :p )

I got the reverse remark on the two knights (Novo and Talek) - my Light V trooper picked the DS option, and Lana commented that I had changed in those 5 years. I picked the "This is the new me" option.

She was a bit, with the jedi knights response to the destiny thing. It would have been better if my jk had been able to tell her to shove her force serve you sith nonsense that she's always saying to my jk.

On a different note my Sith inquisitor was always having to put her in her place on ziost. The actions my si took ended with Lana handing in her resignation to Marr.

Pity there was no recollection of this in fallen empire.