EU Maintenance Time Campaign

JonDemo

You people need to calm down. While I agree that there should be 2 teams to handle the EU and US maintenance separately at reasonable hours, everyone is blowing this ordeal out of proportion.

The fact of the matter is that this is the very first live maintenance. The game has only just released. I'm sure that they're extremely busy with the first week, so cut them some slack here. The reason you are groaning so hard is obviously because you are enjoying yourself inside of the game and this is likely one of the only few serious problems that you have encountered.

Rather than rallying to petition and stress them out, why not congratulate them on their amazing game and take the first week or two of maintenance in stride. I'm 100% confident that they will deliver separate maintenance hours for the US and EU in the very near future. Just GIVE THEM SOME ROOM TO BREATHE!

In the mean time, relax or do something productive and the servers will be back up before you know it!

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

While it would have been nice if they split it, I'm sure BW has a good reason for performing maintenance simultaneously. It might be due to how their server infrastructure works or any other reason that led them to decide to through with this after some consideration.

Convenience or spiting you fellas is not the reason. Besides, the maintenance is only a few hours long. Surely there is something productive or fun you can do during this time?

Guys, you need to understand that the first few months of downtime will be erratic. Even when it settles they will be unable to have maintenance that is good for everyone.

Think about it. If they drop the US servers, the US players would flood the EU servers and cause a customer service nightmare and vice versa.

The first few months are free? We demand a decent customer service and equal treatment with the Americans

Greetings from Spain

/signed

Wanted only add shortly it's normal that people paying same amount of cash, would like to see and expect to have delivered same service. It's what is called fair.

And if one server can be shut down, all for Europe all for Asia and Oceania can be done in different moments to have maintenances done in more proper times.

Because if anyone think this petition is annoying should wait till endgame will start, and some of those maintenances will be done in evening and will start cancel raids for entire servers.

And unhappy wanna-raid customer is hell of a recipe for lost customer.

While it would have been nice if they split it, I'm sure BW has a good reason for performing maintenance simultaneously. It might be due to how their server infrastructure works or any other reason that led them to decide to through with this after some consideration.

If that is the case it will be even worse when something happens in their infrastructure, just think about it for a bit.

Convenience or spiting you fellas is not the reason. Besides, the maintenance is only a few hours long. Surely there is something productive or fun you can do during this time?

Even if that's the case, then they should make every second maintenance during EU night time. Just to be fair. It's not about what we can or can't do, it's about treating their customers equally. As they should.

/Signed.

Regards,

Kalantris

24 hour ingame clock, 24 hour format maintenance notices and european maintenance, for the love of god.

I dont think I'll extend my subscription if these issues isnt addressed. Outside peak hours? Sure, but it's still 6 hours of waking time, which even on a regular day consists of almost all of my available time to play.