[Bug] Quest [Weekly] Defending Voss-Ka

Severitus

The weekly quest for doing the planetary heroics on Voss did not complete for me. I'll have to try it again next week, or if someone else wants to check this out as well. I picked up the planetary heroics on Odessen (Sith Warrior). I picked up each heroic mission first, then picked up the weekly quest to do them all. Not sure if that had any affect on the completion or not. I did all of the heroics listed on the weekly, and none of them show completed towards the weekly quest.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's another thread on this a bit down from this one. Both imp and rep sides are bugged. I personally am of the flood Bioware with paperwork school of though on bug reports so each of my 60+ toons will be updating the bug report. ;)

FWIW, I also ran into this bug last week. I had picked up the weekly and four heroics from the terminal on Voss next to the shuttle pad. Just wanted to add that I noticed that the quest markers still showed up at each of the four locations that we'd originally pick up the heroics from. I thought the bug might be due to a strange interaction with the new terminals, so I tried completing it again today by picking the heroics up from the individual terminals instead. Didn't make a difference; still bugged.

This is my first time doing a weekly and I am running into this issue. I completed the 4 heroics and then went to the mission terminal where the gems are, but yet nothing happens. I wasnt sure what to do or what was going on since this was the first weekly I have done.

Just did all republic heroics on Voss but and I cannot complete and deliver the {[WEEKLY] Defending Voss-Ka}. While i was finishing each heroic the objectives on {[WEEKLY] Defending Voss-Ka} did not update.

i wonder when they fix that, what will be the thing they break next time...

Just did all republic heroics on Voss but and I cannot complete and deliver the {[WEEKLY] Defending Voss-Ka}. While i was finishing each heroic the objectives on {[WEEKLY] Defending Voss-Ka} did not update....

Same thing happened to me today on Imp side.

I have this on my toon, did the weekly twenty days ago. Never thouched it again because you can't finish the weekly. I also have these purple icons over the missionbox (where you get the heroic mission) after I already accepted the missions.

I ended up just deleting the weekly out of my missionlog to make room for the weekly heroics on other planets, but mostly I deleted the weekly out of frustration.

Edited by Dani_Urbanus

As of 1/5/2016, this bug has still not been resolved... Finally decided to get into the report party, and so i went to every single one of my Jedi Covenant toons who could access it and submitted a bug report... Maybe with all of those they will stop twiddling their thumbs... Maybe.:wea_05::wea_09::mad:

Second time i try to do this quest. I tried to take the weekly first, than, i tried with taking the dailies first, still failed. I'm going to report it too. Because i want the title and the Voss gear, the weekly boost could help. :cool:

This is my first time doing a weekly and I am running into this issue. I completed the 4 heroics and then went to the mission terminal where the gems are, but yet nothing happens. I wasnt sure what to do or what was going on since this was the first weekly I have done.

Hello there,

The 4 heroic missions that you are talking about, do NOT need to be turned in (even tho' the breadcrumbs shows the drop off location). The quests now auto complete due to the new implemented system.

~Koko