Last Trainer Purchasable Enhancements

pobrien

So I've now maxed out to 500 in Cybertech, but for some reason the only available enhancement schematics from the crew trainer are about 1/2 the usual amount. Namely, there's nothing with Alacrity available now, only Crit and something else I don't remember. What happened to the 36 Quick Savant Enhancements?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Bump.

Also, I don't think it is fair on Artificers lost all their artifact schematics they learned. It's not even available as an archive. I don't see what we got in return to craft just for Artifice to compensate for that. We got the raw end of the deal I feel :mad:

Raw does not come close. When it was made by Artifice we could learn to make Initiative Enhancement 36 and Quick Savant 36 from the trainer. In the 4.0 changes, that was stolen from us and turned over to Cybertechs, now the closest a Cybertech can learn to make is Initiative Enhancement 29, anything higher from trainer is pure garbage with amazingly stupid stats. I don't know why they omitted the Initiative and Quick Savant from the rest of the 36s, it absolutely does not make any sense at all.

• 2 weeks later...

To be exact, Cybertech crafting trainer only offers 6 out of 15 grade 36 enhancements.

You can make anything with Critical Rating (Adept, Discipline, Efficient) and Absortion Rating (Bulwark, Sturdiness, Vigilant), but no enhancements with Accuracy (Initiative, Proficient, Studious), Alacrity (Barrage, Quick Savant, Savant), or Shield Rating (Bastion, Immunity, Steadfast).

Where are they, BioWare?