Strategy Alliance Pack: Massive Artillery Turret issue

demotivator

We are aware the issue, and are looking into options to address it. Thanks!

Good to know I have that one too, but honestly how about you guys not worry about this one right away and get to fixing the broken romances? You know they thing that has been in the bug report forum for months? The one that has over 500 posts and is nearly 50 pages long? Any chance we can get a comment on that?

Good to know I have that one too, but honestly how about you guys not worry about this one right away and get to fixing the broken romances? You know they thing that has been in the bug report forum for months? The one that has over 500 posts and is nearly 50 pages long? Any chance we can get a comment on that?

THIS

But, no, really. This.

Edited by CommunityDroidEN
spam text

Gold.

This is hilarious.

After one post. ONE POST! Tait responds to let everyone know they're on it!

Thousands of posts on broken class quests, romances, the GTN search feature, horribly borked class balance, and lack of any news on content BESIDES the delayed Chapter 10 and we are met with a wall of silence.

Great work there. Real impressive. A Cartel Market deco is glitched. Better drop everything and get right on that one. Should probably hand that issue to the same crack team that fixed the music in the Ziost cantina that people spend all of five minutes in exactly once per toon, cause those guys know how to knock out the high priority work.

Better hurry, though. That two month Christmas vacation is coming up fast.

This is hilarious.

After one post. ONE POST! Tait responds to let everyone know they're on it!

Thousands of posts on broken class quests, romances, the GTN search feature, horribly borked class balance, and lack of any news on content BESIDES the delayed Chapter 10 and we are met with a wall of silence.

Great work there. Real impressive. A Cartel Market deco is glitched. Better drop everything and get right on that one. Should probably hand that issue to the same crack team that fixed the music in the Ziost cantina that people spend all of five minutes in exactly once per toon, cause those guys know how to knock out the high priority work.

Better hurry, though. That two month Christmas vacation is coming up fast.

Irony; fleet cantina music is now broken. HA!

Irony; fleet cantina music is now broken. HA!

Its not just the fleet. All ambient music like that, meaning music from the environment and not the stuff played while you are fighting, is broken on the fleet and a few other random places too. It also affects ambient music from things like the cantina skiff as well.

Well; fixing cartel items is the new priority, the rest of the game can go to hell as far as BW/EA are concerned.

There are dozens of broken quests in the game world but cartle market gets the priority.

NiM OPS do not have garanteed 224 loot drop, no wondere the raid lead designer left the company.

Progression is no dead, no one will do NiM OPS just to get a crummy mount.:rak_02:

But hey ho, it is soon time for the devs to go on their 2 month holiday. They'll be back to release Chapter 11 for FE which most likely be 1 hour of content + the obvious grind of the old recycled content. And of course a new companion to add into the increasing pool of worthless companion. Since the game design has changed from unique skill/ability companions to one companion covers all roles you need, what are the rest of the 20 companions for.

Still not fixed :

http://i1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag190/Kiratoki/Screenshot_2015-12-21_10_40_09_884320_zpsktbi8fum.jpg

but let them first fix the other issues that has been going on for a long time now. It is silly that my droid likes my courting gifts and Theron Shan stares as me with black eyes when I want to give one. Unless the devs are into weird droid-human romances....:D

and ofcourse the class missions not being recognized which are atm holding me off from starting a new character.

Edited by Kirameki

• 2 weeks later...

Because fraud is a crime. If someone pays for a product it should work.

They are more likely to fix this type of issue first, as people are deemed to have directly paid real money for these items, thus opening up more potential issues for them, in failing to deliver items that actually work.

yes legal issues such as fraud. they accepted money for something that doesn't work. All they had to do was edit the items information in the database but a month later and they still haven't done that.