We need Pong Krells lightsaber style!

Tacoscent

If you haven't seen that video before you are in for a treat. If you thought Maul was cool, well, check this guy out.

I'm not sure if someone with only 2 arms could pull it off, I looked up in the wiki and it said his 4 arms allowed him to do this, but I never see him use his other arms to wield them, just his top 2. So maybe for a very skilled Jedi or Sith, it might be possible.

Would you guys like to see a class option that lets use do this?! I would! Of course, the coolness of it would be ruined since everyone their mom, their dog, and their dogs unborn babies babies would play it, but it would still be awesome!

You did noticed that Pong Krell was almost as big as Wookie and had longer arms and was strong as one and had longer arms then any of the races we have access to?

Until we get a Wookie or Trandoshan as a playable specie we will not be able to do what he did. I could swear I saw him change the arm in battle using the lower one at in some scenes.

Edited by adormitul

You did noticed that Pong Krell was almost as big as Wookie and had longer arms and was strong as one and had longer arms then any of the races we have access to?

Until we get a Wookie or Trandoshan as a playable specie we will not be able to do what he did. I could swear I saw him change the arm in battle using the lower one at in some scenes.

I think he was a fair bit stronger than a Wookie! But yeah I see your point, I did re-watch the scene and I never saw him use his lower arms, but the fact that his arms are longer and further away from his body means he can wield those with more freedom.

I doubt bioware would take the time and effort to make that a reality either.

As awesome as that scene looked, to be honest, I cannot see any of our characters doing that. I imagine wielding a light saber is tricky enough, a light staff even more so, two staffs (especially for races with only two arms) would be dancing with death, even for a Force user. As for gameplay, I think most players would be confused by all the whirling lights, and as for programming and animating that kind of fight style - well, I can only imagine what kind of nightmare it was to animate Krell's style.