KOTFE Old Companions (*Spoilers*)

Strive-US

You can kill Xalek and yes, I totally lost him on my Consular for doing it.

Guy was mass killing innocent people for digging up a grave *eyeroll* how anyone thinks that's justified (who isn't psycho sith) I have no idea.

True, but you can (somehow) justify Xalek, because he was following his people's traditions... Those miners desecrated his father's tomb. A father Xalek admired and felt connected to. :rolleyes:

You can solve the recruitment mission peacefully if you wish, though. And Xalek will respect you anyway. ;)

Just have the miners erect an altar to honor Xalek's father and that's it. :D

As for Tanno, we haven't had a chance to recruit him just yet, and tbh given what he said to my Commando, which in the old story he respected...

"... but this is the last order I take from you!"

...I wouldn't be surprised if Tanno wasn't to join us again. :o

...I wouldn't be surprised if Tanno wasn't to join us again. :o

Nor would I, considering he can be killed. Wouldn't make sense to recruit a character whose dead. :)

How they handle Khem Val when he reappears will be interesting. After all, he's bound to the Inquisitor (last I recall) and depended on your choice during his story

you could be dealing either with Khem or Zash

You can kill Xalek and yes, I totally lost him on my Consular for doing it.

Guy was mass killing innocent people for digging up a grave *eyeroll* how anyone thinks that's justified (who isn't psycho sith) I have no idea.

I was also playing on my Consular and I viewed it this way. My guy is more pragmatic then straight light side though..

There are bigger things than the miners and our Alliance thinks Xalek could be a useful addition for the greater war with Zakuul.

Will we see potential infighting that will give us another chance to kill him? (Betrayal, trying to kill a Jedi companion, etc.) Maybe, I doubt it. Base on the lore of TOR, there aren't that may force wielders left when we are in KotFE. I'll take all the help.

I wanted to imprison him, but he could prove useful to the Alliance. Not to mention his culture has him pledged to us, what becomes of that remains to be seen.