Loyal costumers are a few months ticket at best.

Sathid

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I'm kind of sick and tired of seeing some of these ************ and whining sessions. Yes, some are necessary and affects game play, NOT content crap, but actual game play.

Bioware said before 4.0 came out, THERE WILL BE OPERATIONS just not right now.

I was looking at um er other sources and there is a new warzone coming. I don't know exact date and I can't remember where but it's coming. (And this source has been correct so far with everything 4.0 related).

So they hyped up HK-55, a bonus chapter, and some other droid fluff. WHO GIVES A ****?!

No seriously, who cares if the rewards are for new subscribers or old subscribers. I don't care if they say subscribed for three years for companion x, y, z or two days for mount 99. It's just extra stuff. You either sub/keep on subbing and get the fluff/extra bonus material, or you don't.

If you don't believe $14.99 per month is worth it for this game right now, then unsub and go do something else until chapter 10-16 are out. Or if you DO think it's worth it, zippit and go play.

I'm not thrilled with some of the changes/direction the devs are taking the game. Some things they've done/will do make me *** at them, but it's not enough to cause me to lose sleep.

IF YOU ENJOY THE GAME, STAY AND KEEP SUBBING. IF YOU DON'T ENJOY THE GAME ANYMORE, BUT STILL WANT TO PLAY, UNSUB AND GO PREFERRED.

Bioware KNOWS people are upset/annoyed, they don't need 9000000 threads all about the same crap.

You will get operations when you get them. You will get pvp warzones when you get them. We will get more story and companion content when we get them.

Good lord, I thought toddlers were impatient as hell.

Bioware said a lot of things.

As for new ops, I doubt it, it's the most expensive piece of content to develop, and since this game is on skeleton crew, with minimal investments from EA, I doubt we will see any new ops.

Then if there not going to develop anything other than story, why are they calling this a MMO again? Why, if they aren't developing operations, PVP, and GSF, should we give them our money then? That's also a terrible market strategy, they should branch out and get as many players as they can, while also giving them enough content to be satisfied, not only caring for one branch of the community because it gives them the most revenue.

Its is Biowares fault that content isn't developed, however its also contributes more to people like you, DEFENDING THEM when there obviously in the wrong. People like you are why DLCs exist, why P2W games exist, and that the devs can just recycle the game every year with some new features from other hit games, because you're defending them, and not willing to give any feedback other than positive.

Why is pointing out what they are found 'defending them.' I even said one page back that's exactly NOT what they are doing.

If someone jumped off a cliff and everyone cried out 'why did he do it' and I explained 'well he lost his job, his wife left him and his kids don't love him' would I be 'defending him?' No of course not, I'm merely pointing out the reason why.