SF Debris Reviews Imperial Agent Story

ZanyaCross

yep. it's pretty awesome. specially cuase i have a bug on my agent. the last holo call on all chap 1 missions at least bugs out and wont play. and cs is busy. took them 18 days for my last ticket. who knows how long this time. so it's nice being able to watch someone at least play the agent story. even if it's the most boring story for me.

Been watching. The idea of a blind (though Force Sensitive) Sniper is hilarious in its own right.

His bit in Part 5 about "Covering up a massacre with a massacre to cover up a massacre..." was downright hilarious.

Doesn't help that it's stated outright the Agent isn't force sensitive and you'd think a simple DNA test (which it's the Empire) this wouldn't be something easily hidden. :p

Not sure a DNA test would determine force sensitivity or not (a midichlorian (or whatever) test, on the other hand)... It would determined if he was a Miraluka (which, like Sith Purebloods, are (usually) Force Sensitive by nature), but then again, a lot of science fiction is really bad about using DNA tests.

Edited by Archanubis
Addendum

Been watching. The idea of a blind (though Force Sensitive) Sniper is hilarious in its own right.

His bit in Part 5 about "Covering up a massacre with a massacre to cover up a massacre..." was downright hilarious.

Not sure a DNA test would determine force sensitivity or not (a midichlorian (or whatever) test, on the other hand)... It would determined if he was a Miraluka (which, like Sith Purebloods, are (usually) Force Sensitive by nature), but then again, a lot of science fiction is really bad about using DNA tests.

If a Miraluka wasn't force sensitive, they'd be completely blind. If they weren't blind and thusly force sensitive, they'd be shipped off to Korriban, as the rule is for all force sensitives to be shipped off to Korriban.

If a Miraluka wasn't force sensitive, they'd be completely blind. If they weren't blind and thusly force sensitive, they'd be shipped off to Korriban, as the rule is for all force sensitives to be shipped off to Korriban.

Stating an obvious fact, but that's why the Miraluka need to be unlocked Empire side, either by finishing the Republic Story Arcs (or getting the character to level 50, I forget which, and it may have changed since KotFE went live) or through the Cartel Market. ;)

Though he does make a point that it's strange everyone at I.I. is aware you're an alien, even if you look like a human with a metal sunglasses over your eyes. Guess BioWare decided to simplify the game story by programming it so that, if you play an alien Empire side, you get treated as one. :D

I think the Miraluka works best on the Empire side as an Inquisitor, because they'd be enslaved. This guy is just going with the tired old "a blind sniper isn't that just HILARIOUS".

Also I still think that Darth Marr is a descendant of Visas and that's why he wears a full face mask. I refuse to believe otherwise. :)

Though he does make a point that it's strange everyone at I.I. is aware you're an alien, even if you look like a human with a metal sunglasses over your eyes.

There are probably some people in the game who immediately know your species even if they shouldn't, but I think Imperial Intelligence really would know. :) They're not going to hire you without learning everything they can about you first. The smart thing for a Miraluka who hasn't yet been caught by the Sith recruiters would be to get out of the Empire as quickly as possible and never look (?) back.

The post-credits sequence after the last one makes me wonder if he's rolling a Republic Trooper next...I hope he is.

I hope he does do more - and something tells me if he does do the Trooper, he'll do the Female Trooper, just for the FemShepard jokes alone.

I think the Miraluka works best on the Empire side as an Inquisitor, because they'd be enslaved. This guy is just going with the tired old "a blind sniper isn't that just HILARIOUS".

Also I still think that Darth Marr is a descendant of Visas and that's why he wears a full face mask. I refuse to believe otherwise. :)

Agreed. If they had allowed Miraluka to be Emp side right out of the gate, I would have thought the Miraluka the canon race for the class. :p

Early in the final part where, after 5 parts of leveling harsh (and entirely fair) criticisms at the game, that moment when he shows how much he really loves it and how many awesome things there are, all set to MC Chris's "Fett's 'Vette", was just downright epic.

Also, that song's been stuck in my head for a week now.

I don't give a ****. I'm after Solo

For all I care he could be hiding at Yoda's dojo.

Gotta make the money, credit's no good

When the Jawas run the shop in your neighborhood.

Think you can cook? I got a grappling hook.

Let's make this quick coz I'm really booked.

I'm a devious, degenerate defender of the devil,

Shut down all the trash compactors on the detention level.

My backpack's got jets. Well I'm Boba the Fett.

Well I bounty hunt for Jabba Hutt to finance my 'Vette.

Well I chill in deep space, a mask is over my face.

Well I deliver the prize but I still narrow my eyes

Coz my time I don't like to waste. Get down!