Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Any chance you could remove ALL Republic characters from Korriban?

Stoofa

There is a republic character running around Korriban. He's killing mission givers so people are unable to collect or return missions - if this isn't harassment I don't know what is.

Please could BW remove all people from incorrect faction planets - surely this is an exploit.

They can actually attack the mission givers? I encountered a Sith on Coruscant the other day and participated in the aforementioned hunt but I didn't realize they could attack the NPCs on the planet, I figured they'd all be "neutral" since it's not supposed to be a multifaction area to begin with. I don't doubt it, just very surprised they did it that way.

I thought patch notes said they fixed that.......

Game Update 4.0.1

•Due to a massive improvements in homeworld defenses, it is no longer possible to reach an opposing faction’s planet.

Guess they unfixed it.

It's entirely possible that these are the same chars from the first time around.

Assuming that they're the same people, if they leave the planet and head back to their Guild Ship or personal Stronghold, as long as they never leave the Stronghold or Guild Ship, there will always be an option to return to 'last planet' that they were on, even if it's Korriban and they're Republic. They can perpetually return to that same planet from their Stronghold or Guild ship, as long as they never head to another planet.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.