Max rating on crafted prototype

nimmerstil

For prototype (blue) modifications, the maximum rating is 178. As noted above me, the rating 200 mods are drops from solo mode Star Fortress and cannot be reverse-engineered.

For static gear such as non-customizable armor and lightsabers, the highest rated prototype gear is 208. This is the "Defiant" gear that requires level 64. You will require between four and six Exotic Isotope Stabilizers per item, however, since this is the first tier of end-game crafted equipment.

But 220 is artifact quality? If you could make blues all the way to 220 that'd be something for the non-subscribers. What is the cost of those OPS materials (could it be made within the credit-cap)?

Depends on your server - on mine you're looking at somewhere between 3 and 4 million in materials (2 x Dark Matter Catalyst at around 1.5 million per, plus some other odds and ends).

Depends on your server - on mine you're looking at somewhere between 3 and 4 million in materials (2 x Dark Matter Catalyst at around 1.5 million per, plus some other odds and ends).

:eek:

Not an option for f2p then. I assume the mods made with them have prices that reflect those. Amazing prices, there's probably little alternative to get the stuff that's made with them?

Amazing prices, there's probably little alternative to get the stuff that's made with them?

If you want moddable weapons? Not really. If you like/can stand the looks of the 220 crafted ones, they're significantly cheaper (probably less than a million in mats to craft; much less if you get your own Conquest mats.)