101 Things Bioware won't announce on Dec 1

meleti

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Scourge can't see color, can't taste anything, can't feel anything. So whats in it for him to be romanced? If he said he wanted to be alone with you to practice ligthsaber combat, he would mean it. You might as well romance Scorpio.

Wow, you seriously rained on my parade. :( I suppose we could always trade intellectual barbs about the intricacies of Force use...or I could just listen to him read the phone book...that voice...it makes me squishy inside.:p

Hmm...what else won't they announce...let's see...that they're getting a new Engine! :eek:

Scourge can't see color, can't taste anything, can't feel anything. So whats in it for him to be romanced? If he said he wanted to be alone with you to practice ligthsaber combat, he would mean it. You might as well romance Scorpio.

I want to fix him though :(. The force healed everyone catching the crazy on the consular's story, there should be some way to help him. It's not like he's a robot and has never felt emotion in his entire existence, he wasn't born that way. I want to make him feel again ;~;

Eric Musco has to go to every subscribers door and give them a hug

They will communicate changes to us in a better manner

SWTOR will now switch to what guild wars 2 does and require you to pay for the game and future expansions but there wont be a subscription. Current subs wont have to pay for the game regardless if they started as a f2p or bought the game at launch. Also they will get a sum of cartel coins depending on how long theyve been subbed

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.