BIG announcement for subs on Dec 1

KyaniteD

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a new operation is my guess (should have one for each new chapter released imo, even if it's a 1-2 boss ops)

Considering the over-the-top Hype, talking about breaking all precedents and 'is the world ready???//' nonsense, it's probably just a standard sub reward system.

Star Wars meets Deliverance?

On a slightly less homophobic note I would enjoy more romance options - in particular I would really like it if we could romance multiple companions at one time. Worked out ok for Fallout.

dragon age 1 "tent party"

I would immediately switch from month to month To a 6 month sub for that...

Hell id buy 26 more character slots so i could have all 40 characters shoot her in the face

You'd have to stand in line behind my Kylath, although she'd want to put Garza up there as well. "No, General, cyborgs aren't evil, and if you try to tell me that again, I'll haul this ironmongery off my back and reduce you to smaller-than-small bits with it." (Poor Kylath is a cyborg, see. Her relationship with Garza was never the best, not since that incident on Coruscant just after the floo-flah on Ord Mantell. She was sooooo happy to be able to flatten the essence of Garza in the Dream of Empire.)

Really..for the BIG announcement for subs.. We have to wait for another day..

Nice EAWare, really nice.

When does the livestream start ? For us Euros I really hope it's not gonna be after midnight Would be so low..

Edited by offence

It'll probably start at 9-10 pm CET as it usually does. But I am interested in finding this out too.

On the twitter page and twitch.tv channel , it says Dec. 1 3-30pm (PDT) , is is that hard for them to make an euro conversion of these times into gmt too ? Dizamn if someone can translate into EU time.

On the twitter page and twitch.tv channel , it says Dec. 1 3-30pm (PDT) , is is that hard for them to make an euro conversion of these times into gmt too ? Dizamn if someone can translate into EU time.

edit:

If this is the case:

Chapter 10 KOTFE will be announced in the live stream for subscribers only, starting 22nd December.

Like already said..done with EAWare

Edited by IngeDanielsen

When does the livestream start ? For us Euros I really hope it's not gonna be after midnight Would be so low..

23:00 GMT, so quite late, not sure why do it that late.. would assume this will be After patch as patch has so far been 1pm to 3pm UK time, so guess whatever is being announced either gets activated then or is a future thing

We are due the Gree event returning over the holidays and early access to Chapter 10 KOTFE will be announced in the live stream for subscribers only, starting 22nd December.

Well, the only way to access the expansion is to be a subscriber, so early access for subscribers when something is subscriber only is dumb. Of course, this is EAware. I'm canceling my subscription anyway. Very little, if anything, could get me to stay a subscriber at this point.

To anyone not in the PDT time zone, Google is your friend :) Just google:

3:00 PM PDT here

...and they will tell you. Alternatively, if your web browser for some reason cannot determine where you are, just replace "here" with the country you're in.