No ingame support

Neptunius

Hi, this game is so awesome, we have no ingame support and yet we pay for a sub.

Im so glad for this top $ service we get in this game. Support ticket created 11/05/2015 and not a single reply on it from support.

Nice way to keep your paying customers, i guess they are tired of all the money we pay.

Chances are, when you get a reply, it won't be specific to the problem that you asked and they'll pawn you off on EA Answers HQ even if it's directly related to your account or the type of problem that can't be solved by community "groupthink".

We're sorry our quest is broken. Have you tried resetting your instance?

...we only support Character Story quests.

...the rest of our product can go rot.

Yeah... I'm a little disappointed with my customer service or product support interactions lately. I don't understand how a bug can break someone's gameplay, but they don't support a fix for it. I also don't understand how I can report a Credit Seller on Fleet, or as Mail Spam... and that same spammer is still operating almost a month later.

Companies have got to start learning that good quality, efficient customer service is part of how they reduce the need for customer service. If that sounds backwards to you, let me walk you through it. Simple example; a cred spammer. Let's say that operating on Fleet for 24 hours, a cred spammer can spam 3000 players. Let's say 10% of those spammed care enough to report him. 300 tickets are created. Let that same spammer operate for 10 days, 3000 tickets are created. However, if there were people online monitoring chat channels, and other minor problems that can be quick-fixed in game, a cred spammer would be nuked within the hour, generating less than 20 tickets. Now... the spammer is just going to create a new account and start again... but their ISP has been banned, and their account closed. It also takes them as long to level up to get to Fleet as they survived on fleet to spam.

So, currently, a cred spammer levels to 10th in about half an hour, and spams on fleet for 240 hours, after paying $15 for a month subscription.

I propose a cred spammer levels to 10th in about half an hour, and is nuked on fleet within an hour, still costing them $15 bucks... suddenly, that return on investment isn't quite there, is it?

All Hail Customer Service. I am happy to report they finally restored my character back to me. It only took a total of 26 days and my frustration has come to an end.

So to all those with tickets still open, there is hope.

May the force be with you

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.