Ziost "Monolithic" bug

Adirah

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My sub is cancelled for now; hopefully they'll still bother fixing my toon eventually as that would get me to resub. I really was looking forward to getting caught up on the plot of this game and playing the new content but if the door is slammed in my face I have to accept it I guess.

Checked this evening after seeing there was a server patch. No such luck on my end. Still cant go planetside.

If their only choice is have us restart the New Adasta chain Id take that over not being able to play it. Jeez I wouldnt even really care if I wasnt playing my Warrior....

Edited by MadCatCO

I have having the same issue as all of you. Turned in the quest and did not receive a new quest. However, when I went to go submit a ticket, all I was getting were error messages. Had to wait another 12 hours to even begin to try and fix the problem :(. Just came back after about 3 years just to not be able to play.

I've heard reports that the server patch prevented the quest chain from breaking for those about to do it, but it did not fix the issue for those of us who had it broken. I'm guessing they're going to have to go through each bug report and set the flag from 'incomplete' to 'complete' for those of us who are stuck, so we can progress to the next part of the Ziost series.

I sure hope they get it done soon.

I am very disappointed in their lack of response on this bug. I came back to play KoFE cos I heard such good things about the story, and I paid for a subscription through to when I'm due to have a baby. Because of this bug, if I want to play the content I paid to play, it looks like I have to skip content that I've been told is important to that story....so I won't get a complete experience.

Since they didn't fix the bug today, I assume the next chance for them to fix it is next Tuesday. One week before my baby is due, two weeks before my subscription runs out. So I doubt I'd be able to get through it all.

Looks like I'll have to resubscribe next summer and hope they fix it by then.

how ridiculous, been waiting a week for a reply. i don't even want to play until its fixed! :(

cancelling subscription

same feelings.

My Jedi Knight is poised to finish this story line, so she can go on to the new expansion. Now the new expansion is gated behind this bug.

My main BH is poised to finish all the old story lines from Manaan thru this, but he is gated behind the Blizz/Skadge legacy conversations bug and now this one.

I want to play my characters and all the stories, but this is impossible now.