Please let me romance Arcann.

Gabrandt

Arcann IS the perfect example of what the dark side of the force can do to someone - and that they can be redeemed. That with redemption is forgiveness.. If the outlander can forgive enough to fall in love with the 'good' side of the guy after everything he did to them... it sets a great precedent for others --

When people call but thats an abusive relationship etc...

Its not like they had a relationship before they were enemies.

It's not like they would be the first enemies to end up falling in love.

It's not an abusive relationship if there is no abuse happening through the duration of the relationship..

Also its fiction. The Dark and Light sides of the force don't really exist. Someone in reality who did what Arcann did would be a complete psycho and there wouldn't be mystics around to 'heal' them lol. If there was no dark side of the force - Arcann would have just been a normal, grumpy kid then adult, maybe ended up in jail for doing stupid things. He wouldn't have gone on a murdering rampage -- because there was no darkside to corrupt him and make him all powerful. In Star Wars its entirely different because the force exists -- and corrupts but can also do the opposite.. hate to break it to everyone tho it doesn't exist in reality and thats why reality does not apply here.

Edited by Suzsi

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arcann IS the perfect example of what the dark side of the force can do to someone - and that they can be redeemed. That with redemption is forgiveness.. If the outlander can forgive enough to fall in love with the 'good' side of the guy after everything he did to them... it sets a great precedent for others --

When people call but thats an abusive relationship etc...

Its not like they had a relationship before they were enemies.

It's not like they would be the first enemies to end up falling in love.

It's not an abusive relationship if there is no abuse happening through the duration of the relationship..

Also its fiction. The Dark and Light sides of the force don't really exist. Someone in reality who did what Arcann did would be a complete psycho and there wouldn't be mystics around to 'heal' them lol. If there was no dark side of the force - Arcann would have just been a normal, grumpy kid then adult, maybe ended up in jail for doing stupid things. He wouldn't have gone on a murdering rampage -- because there was no darkside to corrupt him and make him all powerful. In Star Wars its entirely different because the force exists -- and corrupts but can also do the opposite.. hate to break it to everyone tho it doesn't exist in reality and thats why reality does not apply here.

Bravo, well said Suszi!

Think they'll give him a bit more story? I can't imagine the rest of the galaxy is happy this guy is walking free of his crimes.

I sure hope so! I would like some consequences for sparing him. It would make the romance more interesting!

So excited by the news! But I'm trying to not get my hopes up too much because I worried they might screw it up.

After MEA, I'd take anything. Been waiting too long for this to happen.

But as far as I'm concerned... Arcannmance started the moment Arcann say "You've awaken! I trust you could walk." :) and in KOTFE, he's just a man lost in darkness and driven by his desire to destroy his father who caused him so much pain and there you are, The Outlander, daring to defy him. And in KOTET, he was merely cleansed of his hatred rather than "turning good". In the small amount of time he reunited with his mother, he learn about you and with time, he simply come to his senses... and realize we're meant to be together forever and make a lot of sith babies. Also he's considerate enough to let me wait to officially break up with Malavai. - He may not be her first love but he will become her last.- *wink*

As a tragic figure, Arcann certainly deserve to be loved..... as do my Sith Warrior who seem to be on a streak of countless betrayals commited by all men in her life. I was hoping their unconventional relationship would turn out right for her or she'll swear off men and be a monk.

Edited by revkashepard

But as far as I'm concerned... Arcannmance started the moment Arcann say "You've awaken! I trust you could walk." :) and in KOTFE, he's just a man lost in darkness and driven by his desire to destroy his father who caused him so much pain and there you are, The Outlander, daring to defy him. And in KOTET, he was merely cleansed of his hatred rather than "turning good". In the small amount of time he reunited with his mother, he learn about you and with time, he simply come to his senses... and realize we're meant to be together forever and make a lot of sith babies. Also he's considerate enough to let me wait to officially break up with Malavai. - He may not be her first love but he will become her last.- *wink*

As a tragic figure, Arcann certainly deserve to be loved..... as do my Sith Warrior who seem to be on a streak of countless betrayals commited by all men in her life. I was hoping their unconventional relationship would turn out right for her or she'll swear off men and be a monk.

It was love on first chapter for me too!:D

For me playing a LS Sith, once he had her frozen in carbonite, he spent some of those five years having people dig any information he could find on the one person in all the galaxy that held his father's undivided attention to the point that his father offered to share his power with her and not his own son. I head-cannon that it became an obsession. The more he learned about her, the more he became possessive of his frozen trophy. Then she defied him by escaping. That's why he just sort of stood there watching her escape in that "ugly ship" as his sister called it and jumped him for not stopping their escape until it was too late. He was both surprised and awed rather than just angry.

From the beginning, when he said those words, "I trust you can walk." and as she observed him during her initial talk with his father, she could see there was a good person deep inside trapped in a web of emotional scars that the former Sith Emporer had placed there, much like the Emporer had done to the Emperor's Children ( Kira story), and as in another example that she would of course not be aware of, like the way an Emperor trapped a good person in a web of emotional scars (Anakin.) She could feel the good in him the way Luke had felt the good in Vader.

Once Arcann was healed of all that hate he could see her in a different light, all the things he'd read that she'd accomplished before hunting down the Sith Emperor, combined with her mercy in letting his mother take him away to be healed. He'd read the history of how much she had defied his father while he was in the form of the Sith Emperor. They didn't have to be enemies. They had a common ground. Still...the obsession remained.

And what was that last line in his email? "...and I have you."

Its the one thing I don't get about the entirety of KOTFE, nobody seem to care about removing Valkorion from your mind including Lana who offhandedly say they'll work it out some other time... except...

Arcann have been spending all those years trying to find a way to remove Valkorion spirit from you. At Asylum, he hinted you that much, why he kept you in carbonite for so long. If you listen to the knights when fighting them, Arcann wanted you alive. And you should have died either way, from the power you borrowed from Valkorion or from the wound Arcann inflicted. Kinda show that Valkorion wouldn't let his vessel be killed so easily. In Chapter 16, he said it was too late now and that his father was a part of you now, which means, all those previous goose chase was him trying to prevent his father from being fully binding you. And to kill Valkorion, he regretfully had to kill you. In the end, he didn't care that Scorpio has his throne, all he care was stopping his father..... aka saving you.

Which is why I understand why Arcann become so desperate and yet in doing so, he fell further to the dark side. Valkorion was the true enemy, the largest threat in the entire galaxy that Arcann had to deal himself by his lonesome despite his crazy sister and his fleet. Valkorion wanted him to be hated and you either choose to believe in his lies or see Arcann as just someone who wanted the same thing with you from the start. Which is why I never let my Wrath kneel because like Marr, she won't ever kneel to the demon who betrayed her and her people. It was her personal mission to end him which aligned with Arcann's... which Valkorion feared.

You are under Valkorion's watch the entire time, you don't know who to trust, who understand your suffering, with each passing second Valkorion threatened to break your mind and made you as his Voice and you're just counting time. Which is why saving Arcann became so much meaningful because by proxy, you are still defying Valkorion. I love that part where Valkorion was enraged that after all he did to make you hate Arcann, you still gain Arcann's loyalty and recruited his son anyway. (Suck it up, old man!!! Valar Morghulis!!!)

Also Arcann letting go of trying to appease his father and then instead trying to be a better man for his love..... gods, he's so dreamy. I don't care if he's not a perfect person or that people think he's too damaged for their characters, but he's perfect for my former-DS Wrath.

Didn't Arcann want his dad's spirit for more power? Valkorion gave it to you, or wanted to and he got pissed. As after all his efforts it still wasn't enough and he still wasn't worthy of his dad's approval and power. Edited by Eshvara

Nah, he want the bastard deader than dead, so much more that he's willing to give up his throne (which he was entitled to anyway). I lost count of how much he said "I will destroy you, father".

Its so much more than just seeking daddy's attention. He wanted his father to pay for the abuses Valkorion did to his family. Thexan's death was partly due to Valkorion's manipulation; he already foresaw Arcann and Thexan as an adult when they're just babies. This was the Sith Emperor after all.

Edited by revkashepard

Its the one thing I don't get about the entirety of KOTFE, nobody seem to care about removing Valkorion from your mind including Lana who offhandedly say they'll work it out some other time... except...

Arcann have been spending all those years trying to find a way to remove Valkorion spirit from you. At Asylum, he hinted you that much, why he kept you in carbonite for so long. If you listen to the knights when fighting them, Arcann wanted you alive. And you should have died either way, from the power you borrowed from Valkorion or from the wound Arcann inflicted. Kinda show that Valkorion wouldn't let his vessel be killed so easily. In Chapter 16, he said it was too late now and that his father was a part of you now, which means, all those previous goose chase was him trying to prevent his father from being fully binding you. And to kill Valkorion, he regretfully had to kill you. In the end, he didn't care that Scorpio has his throne, all he care was stopping his father..... aka saving you.

Which is why I understand why Arcann become so desperate and yet in doing so, he fell further to the dark side. Valkorion was the true enemy, the largest threat in the entire galaxy that Arcann had to deal himself by his lonesome despite his crazy sister and his fleet. Valkorion wanted him to be hated and you either choose to believe in his lies or see Arcann as just someone who wanted the same thing with you from the start. Which is why I never let my Wrath kneel because like Marr, she won't ever kneel to the demon who betrayed her and her people. It was her personal mission to end him which aligned with Arcann's... which Valkorion feared.

You are under Valkorion's watch the entire time, you don't know who to trust, who understand your suffering, with each passing second Valkorion threatened to break your mind and made you as his Voice and you're just counting time. Which is why saving Arcann became so much meaningful because by proxy, you are still defying Valkorion. I love that part where Valkorion was enraged that after all he did to make you hate Arcann, you still gain Arcann's loyalty and recruited his son anyway. (Suck it up, old man!!! Valar Morghulis!!!)

Also Arcann letting go of trying to appease his father and then instead trying to be a better man for his love..... gods, he's so dreamy. I don't care if he's not a perfect person or that people think he's too damaged for their characters, but he's perfect for my former-DS Wrath.

i felt this aswell on Asylum, even if you choose to trust him and surrender, Valko goes all ******* and forces you to fight him. I always did imagine Arcann just trying to get rid of the greatest threat to this side of the galaxy and after letting you on your way, he had no business with you.

Its funny..that no one sees this, all they see is a person who destroys stuff...no one wants to admit that what arcann did was basically trying to save the whole damn galaxy from a world eater lol ..so...yeah ...

He is cute, extremely handsome, amazingly good looking eyes and bod and that voice...and he is also a big softie inside ! how can you not love him ? he is the most perfectly flawed realistic human being ever to be created to be romanced lol :D

I've never been more curious about dialogue! What will my character say, what will he say?!? Does he feel that there is something between us, will he be shocked that someone loves him!??!!

I NEED TO KNOW NOW!!!!

I'll also be avoiding spoilers like the plague, there's no way I'm going to read the dialogue before it's out. I need to experience this raw.:rak_03: