Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Please let me romance Arcann.

Gabrandt

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone thinks that romancing a redeemed Arcann is weird, just imagine all that he did to you before. Got it all down?

Now we go into spoiler territory with the Smuggler Story.

Skavak steals your ship, you steal it back, tries to kill you several times, yet you can play hide the hedgehog with him on a female Smuggler at the end of Chapter 1. So there is that.

Now, with that in mind, let's just say that it would be quite fun to redeem Arcann as getting him is a LS only thing, and he does change. But still. If he is an option later... then...

I kind of stabbed my Husband on Iokath so I am single again. Wanted to do it before Corellia, but I am glad I got to finally reward his betrayal properly.

I doubt I will be merciful enough to get him as

I kind of always kill Senya and Arcann because my Sith is a tad...moody.

Also seeing these "He's optional dead, why bother" .... like woah, Kaidan is optional dead in ME1 and still is one of the most fulfilling romance in Mass Effect trilogy...

I get that there's like 14 other LIs still not coming back but resenting us for wanting Arcann... like what? its not like Arcann isn't a prominent character in the last two expansions and we wanted him for years... like, I'm not even crazy about this year's Mass Effect Andromeda romances because of Arcann in KOTET. :rak_02:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.