Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Please let me romance Arcann.

Gabrandt

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He better be a have a major role in next expansion!

I sadly doubt it since he can be killed :( I think BioWare pretty much tossed any character who can die so I don't think we'll be seeing much of Jorgan, Kaliyo, Vette, Torian, Koth, Arcann, or Senya in the future T_T

Yes please, let Arcann be a romance companion for both genders. Maybe he can redeem himself in Kotet. If he turns out to be a companion, then why not put him "romancable" like Theron, Lana, and Koth. He has a nice voice, nice built, he's the former leader of the eternal empire and the son of the immortal emperor. It is a waste to just lump him with the rest of your 150+ companions you don't even use.

YES! Arcann is perfect for my Sith Inquisitor for Sith faction and Smuggler for Jedi faction. From political perspective, it's a good idea to keep him at your side as some sort of insurance. This way Zakuulans should not be too bitter of having somewhat-stranger and ex-felon as their Emperor, or thinking to rebel when Alliance Commander is having - er - 'tight reins' over their powerful former emperor.

Although it means I have to dump Theron first...

Absolutely for all players!

I very much want this romance, and I agree that I'd like it to be open to both male and female characters. I wonder which would wind up being most popular, shipping him with a male or a female PC?

I support this! :D

PLEASE, BW!!! Let us romance him! *-*

I think it can happen since you can redeem him. And also, you can romance Koth, and still you can kill him, too. So why do you wanna kill someone, when you romance him, or why do you wanna romance somebody, when you can kill him/her?

BW should make a story running on two threads (one, where Arcann is dead; one, where Arcann is redeemed). But actually they made it, so... continue!

I think he should be romance able in the future. I have read so many replies in this thread to that got me thinking people have some weird canon going in their head how this game is. There is no other canon other than pure chaos. You (as the player) can murder innocents, sex up a lot of people (if the option is open), having full out war with Sith or Jedi, and above all else, you can murder companions that have been with you throughout your whole story line. Now seeing people saying Arcann he shouldn't be, because hes abusive... He told you his reasons why he left you in that carbonite, he knows you have the extra passenger that he truly hates. His father was mentally abusive, so yeah, I get the reason why he wants the man dead. Its nothing personal with 'the Outlander', but I think he feels bad that you're the one that got stuck with the guy in your head.

With that being said, yes Arcann needs love, much of it.

It would be nice to have at least one force-using male romance option. There are plenty of female force users who are romanceable, Kira, Lana, Nadia, Jaesa, and Ashara but not a single male romance option for female characters which is pretty weird.

BW should make a story running on two threads (one, where Arcann is dead; one, where Arcann is redeemed). But actually they made it, so... continue!

There's serie of game (I wont spoil name) that You choose to save someone or not during gameplay. At the end of game he die anyway.

There's too much work to keep doing future expansions and change some of story and dialogues with Arcan alive, Arcan dead, Arcan romanced etc.

• 3 weeks later...
I support this idea,because light side Arcann recieved a lot of character development at KOTET,while dark-side is gone (much to relief of haters).Still I will disagree with making him a bi,that doesn't suit his character at all(but this is my opinion).So Long live Arcann x Outlander!!!:)

I support this idea,because light side Arcann recieved a lot of character development at KOTET,while dark-side is gone (much to relief of haters).Still I will disagree with making him a bi,that doesn't suit his character at all(but this is my opinion).So Long live Arcann x Outlander!!!:)

In what way would being bisexual not suit his character? We haven't been told anything about his sexuality or personal life. It would be like saying him being open to having a romance with a Zabrak randomly doesn't suit his character.

In what way would being bisexual not suit his character? We haven't been told anything about his sexuality or personal life. It would be like saying him being open to having a romance with a Zabrak randomly doesn't suit his character.

I'd love to see more insight into his history and personal life myself. I'm not expecting much, but I am hoping :/

I'd love to see more insight into his history and personal life myself. I'm not expecting much, but I am hoping :/

I feel that now they've dropped the story focus we'll never get to find out about him. He (and the other determinate companions) probably won't ever show up in the story again since he can possibly be dead.

I feel that now they've dropped the story focus we'll never get to find out about him. He (and the other determinate companions) probably won't ever show up in the story again since he can possibly be dead.

My one hope is that they'll probably keep Koth in the story - atleast peripherally - since he was a romance. And since he can also be dead, maybe it's equally possible that they'll develop Arcann's story further despite his potential death.

My one hope is that they'll probably keep Koth in the story - atleast peripherally - since he was a romance. And since he can also be dead, maybe it's equally possible that they'll develop Arcann's story further despite his potential death.

I hope so too (I actually love Koth though I wish he had more scenes and more romance content) but I'm not optimistic. 30 minutes of story every 5 months is not promising T_T

Thank you Eshvara for letting me know that i'm not alone in the "Arcann needs some love too " corner lol :D

But in all seriousness .... @Charles you just cannot end a message with the words

"I have you"

and then not follow up on it!

It is universally unacceptable !

*falls on her knee* I NEED HIM ! :o

Thank you Eshvara for letting me know that i'm not alone in the "Arcann needs some love too " corner lol :D

But in all seriousness .... @Charles you just cannot end a message with the words

"I have you"

and then not follow up on it!

It is universally unacceptable !

*falls on her knee* I NEED HIM ! :o

I agree!!

And he has all of me!!:D

swoooooooooooon:p:D

Yes, I would love to romance to Arcann, he would fit well with my Consular or Inquisitor :D

And he isn't all that bad looking either ^^

He really is a sight for sore eyes. :rak_03: I've watched the cinematic too many times:rak_04:

Edited by Eshvara

He really is a sight for sore eyes. :rak_03: I've watched the cinematic too many times:rak_04:

That face, those eyes, that voice, that body ... * heavy breathing* :D

He is the only reason i keep replaying kotfe/kotet (only certain chapters )

and still give him gifts even tho i have him at max but the way he says " this is amazing! " it just..it just makes my day better :o:p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.