Please let me romance Arcann.

Gabrandt

It's like if someone started a thread saying "BioWare please make a cartel headpiece that lets me have a flower in my hair" and then someone else randomly storms in and goes "NO! I don't want that and I think it would make my character look dumb, therefore you can't have it either and you suck for asking!"

This. Thank you.

Edited by Aearyn

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Add me to the list of people who thinks Nadia's romance is super creepy. She looks, sounds, and acts like a teenager, her father has just been murdered, and in slimes the consular who sounds like he's 60 and seduces his student that he's supposed to be mentoring while she's still freshly grieving.

While we agree that the Nadia romance is creepy, our take on it is completely opposite. My m!consular tried to avoid all flirts with her, but apparently some of the not interested, but not mean options were flirts in disguise, so without knowing it or wanting it, she was climbing all over him like he was the love of her life. Classic obsessed bunny boiler 😳 Perhaps because I've known guys irl that take basic politeness as an invitation and will only back off when you are outright cruel, I found her behavior to be very disturbing.

While we agree that the Nadia romance is creepy, our take on it is completely opposite. My m!consular tried to avoid all flirts with her, but apparently some of the not interested, but not mean options were flirts in disguise, so without knowing it or wanting it, she was climbing all over him like he was the love of her life. Classic obsessed bunny boiler 😳 Perhaps because I've known guys irl that take basic politeness as an invitation and will only back off when you are outright cruel, I found her behavior to be very disturbing.

I agree actually. I found the romance creepy from both sides. If the consular persues her he's like this creepo teacher taking advantage of the student but if you avoid flirting with her she comes on really strong. The whole thing seems really unhealthy and I just wanted to drop her off on Tython and let the jedi sort her out.

Its not really overreaching for a lot of us to want to romance Arcann. He have a 4-minutes Blur trailer and two expansions where you get to see him and to get to know him better (most LIs barely have that amount of scenes before you could [flirt] them).

He is not a sad broken puppy who we want to hook up. He's a fully-grown adult man who was nearly driven insane in pursue for the love of a father who would never love him back who finally acknowledge Arcann as his son after he killed his own beloved twin brother. We watch him going through all the motions trying to deal with his guilt, self-loathing and his obsession about the possibility of his father returning in the form of the Outlander. Regardless of your choices in KOTET, he is a fully-rounded character and making him romanceable as an option doesn't diminish who he is.

Edited by revkashepard

No, that was just Cytharat, and he wasn't a companion. Yet males get plenty!

So it's only natural that our characters deserve one. And we have plenty of background for Arcann to became one.

If you ask me female characters need more love.

PS Can I copy your forum signature?

Edited by LDaria

So it's only natural that our characters deserve one. And we have plenty of background for Arcann to became one.

If you ask me female characters need more love.

PS Can I copy your forum signature?

Please copy it!!! <3 and I agree completely :D

Also am I the only person who thinks it's lame that ALL romance options for females are body type 2? I mean I guess I'm glad it's not the scrawny size but geez, why can't we get one with some meat on their bones (Pierce for instance or <swoon> Scourge)??

Also am I the only person who thinks it's lame that ALL romance options for females are body type 2? I mean I guess I'm glad it's not the scrawny size but geez, why can't we get one with some meat on their bones (Pierce for instance or <swoon> Scourge)??

I with yo there lady I mean I like my Theron an Quinn and Vecotro but Socurge is deliicous an d Pierce as nice for a oen nighter tooo! Or marrr hes nide and board to oand im notmally not into thalt lol

Not really, I prefer Arcann's 2.5 body! While body number 3 is nice, i don't always like the faces that go with it.

It is a bit sad that makes get bodies ranging from 1-3 for their LI's but all we get is number 2. Pierce doesn't count!

But then again I wouldn't want male 1 or 4 either. ;/ I can't take male body 1 seriously.

There's a Sith Lord on Alderaan which still register as a love interest to FemQuisitor's story. Not companion and no HEA either.

Well, if you look at it like that, SI have Thanaton's line "I love you, but you must die", and Marr was all overprotective in Dark Council chambers, he sounded not even near as rude with Ravage about male SI as he was about female SI... and Mortis was too inviting. And Darth Achelon (?) if you let him live was all "I'm all yours!". Let's not forget Novo stalking The Outlander like a creep

But in all seriousness, Alliance Arcann&Outlander relationship need more attention.

Edited by LDaria

Good thing I'm a SI!:D

And I don't recall the deco's body type.:confused: Would surprise me though as pretty much everything is type 2.

I'm sure he do not care :cool:

I was trying to make Talos stay close to one and they seems to have the same body type.

Zakuul Knight Novo have an OK body type and he was stalking our Outlander like crazy. It's a shame it have no continuation and he was left forgotten.

Not really, I prefer Arcann's 2.5 body! While body number 3 is nice, i don't always like the faces that go with it.

Yep Arcann's build is nice, and the size 3 faces are often very thugly, it's pretty unfortunate. And size 1...just no. I had read somewhere that Talos Drellik was romanceable (which he isn't) and when I recruited him I was like...you cannot be serious.

Yep Arcann's build is nice, and the size 3 faces are often very thugly, it's pretty unfortunate. And size 1...just no. I had read somewhere that Talos Drellik was romanceable (which he isn't) and when I recruited him I was like...you cannot be serious.

It's not about the size, it's all about how you use it!

It is a bit sad that makes get bodies ranging from 1-3 for their LI's but all we get is number 2. Pierce doesn't count!

But then again I wouldn't want male 1 or 4 either. ;/ I can't take male body 1 seriously.

I prefer Arcann's body type too! Body 3 is a bit much for me. The only B3 male in game that I think looks good is Lord Dragh (my spelling may be wrong) from sith warrior's story. He has male Hawke's voice too:p.Pity you can't flirt with him. Oh and he tried to kill you too.

Personally I think it would be cool to have male love interests of type 1,2, and 3. The problem with type 1 body though is the romance animations in comparison with the female body types. The animations are meant to be man=tall, woman=short. I made a body type 1 male smuggler to romance Akaavi because I thought skinny little twerp with large amazon woman would be fun but BioWare clearly didn't anticipate that combination and the animations are hilarious! http://i.imgur.com/mKzKFb0.png I totally would have romanced Talos though T_T Theron with my body type 1 male trooper look normal so I don't know if it's just the camera not showing the weird positioning or if it's my trooper taking the female animation.

Lack of larger size dudes also makes it hard to make anything but body type 1 or 2 females, because I don't want to look like the juggernaut (or a tub of lard) next to my man...feels kind of awkward being 4 inches taller than your boyfriend. I am tall irl so maybe I'm extra sensitive to this lol, but still!