Please let me romance Arcann.

Gabrandt

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I wouldn't oppose it, but the last person who disappointed her ... well ... she kept finding bits of him in her hair. ;)

Seeing as I'm in charge of ancient knowledge ... Me and Arcann have got this covered. :p ULTIMATE SITH VOODOO!!!!!

I think you'd do alright Paul, you basically worship her.

Heh, and that folks is how you romance Vaylin ... take her through the Eternal Championship ... get to level 100 and boom ... you've scored!

So in order to romance Vaylin, I'll need to take down one of the Eternal ships with my bare hands? I think romancing Arcann will be easier and safer for my characters life span.

I really hope that Senya will comment on PC romancing Arcann somehow. A letter would be nice:)

Me too! 🤗 It'll be so heart warming! First relationship that is part of a family! And a royal too at that(sortta) hows that not amazing.:rak_03:

Edited by Eshvara

I really hope that Senya will comment on PC romancing Arcann somehow. A letter would be nice:)

Oh not just Senya, I want letters from other npcs too, like Lana, Koth, Acina and maybe some of your original companions too! But I doubt any will be happy letters except Senya's.

Oh not just Senya, I want letters from other npcs too, like Lana, Koth, Acina and maybe some of your original companions too! But I doubt any will be happy letters except Senya's.

Ohhh yeah! I also wonder if there will be new break up scenes if you romance Arcann and let's say for leaving Lana or whoever.🎅

Ohhh yeah! I also wonder if there will be new break up scenes if you romance Arcann and let's say for leaving Lana or whoever.🎅

Hmm...

If Lana knows about this Theron/Order thing and didn't tell me, I'll quite happily dump her for Arcann. I've been honest with her about the Emperor in my brain ... if she's a part of this, she's gone.

Edited by Paulsutherland