Please let me romance Arcann.

Gabrandt

I really liked how much emotion they put in his face at the end of kotfe, I hope to see that in more companions in the future!!

he really is well writen !

I just turned down a romance with Theron with my Sorc so that she will be available IF They give us Arcann :rolleyes:

But my gosh ! ...it was so hard lol ..i was literally had a entire conversation with my monitor at the decision "I love you Theron but ...Arcann!..and..you know ! You have my other 10-ish characters...he deserves atleast 1 ! ... please dont look at me like that....and you're letter, which i just read was so sweet ! but...Arcann, he is...im sorry Theron " *clicks option without the FLIRT choice* "WHAT HAVE I DONE!?" LOL :D:D:D

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol!! I know how you feel, I recreated my first Sorc so she could be single for Arcann.:rak_03: There's just nobody better for my toon than him.:D

My boyfriend actually asked me some time ago what I'd do if they'd decided to give us Thexan instead of Arcann in a hypothetical way.

I would still choose him over any existing companion as he's Arcann's twin but I'd feel so bad about it.:rak_04: I take this way too seriously, I'm a total nutcase.:p

I'll never forget that letter!!! It was the only time I was actually sad mail deletes itself after 30 days. Even though I can repeat it and have a screenshot, having it in your mailbox is still different.:rak_03:

Anyone notice he and Senya share a comment when you send them on crew skill missions? They can both say, "If that's what you want."

I think that was a nice touch :) Like mother, like son.

Edited by Mewsy

Anyone notice he and Senya share a comment when you send them on crew skill missions? They can both say, "If that's what you want."

I think that was a nice touch :) Like mother, like son.

Yeah haha! Also "I would rather not " and " I would really rather not" :D

Yes, yes yes please! I just powered through with a JK who had just started romancing Theron during Revan so I could set her aside and start a new character who is unattached in hopes that Arcann can be an LI in the future. At the very least, she will be head-cannoned with him. I love the redeemed tortured bad-boy.

If he wasn't meant to be a future LI, devs shouldn't have given him that sexy purring voice they knew would have us melting. That Voice!

And I gotta point out the body. When the game started (I'm a founder) it was a big complaint that the both male and female body choices needed a fourth choice and for the men it was 1.5. Body #1 was too thin, body #2 was too bulked up. Arcann has the beef-cake.

Not really, I prefer Arcann's 2.5 body! While body number 3 is nice, i don't always like the faces that go with it.

It is a bit sad that makes get bodies ranging from 1-3 for their LI's but all we get is number 2. Pierce doesn't count!

But then again I wouldn't want male 1 or 4 either. ;/ I can't take male body 1 seriously.

This...yes please.

I just hope that when we'll be able to customise his appearance, his body will remain the way it is and not swap to body number two.. as currently you can't seem to even attempt dressing their more advanced bodies, swapping them to two would be the most simple way!

Do not want.:mad:

Hey, this screenshot came in handy for something :Dhttp://i.imgur.com/FVopRGQ.png

I wish I could figure out how to take screenshots. I can dedicate a key, doesn't drop into any files I've been told to look into by googling. In other games if I am in borderless windows mode I can at least take a print-screen to get it on the clipboard and paste it into photoshop. For some reason in this game, that doesn't work. The snapshot of the print screen for that monitor (I run two) shows up black from the one the game is viewed on and normal on the second screen.

I wish I could figure out how to take screenshots. I can dedicate a key, doesn't drop into any files I've been told to look into by googling. In other games if I am in borderless windows mode I can at least take a print-screen to get it on the clipboard and paste it into photoshop. For some reason in this game, that doesn't work. The snapshot of the print screen for that monitor (I run two) shows up black from the one the game is viewed on and normal on the second screen.

Get Fraps, it allows you to screencap and record video. The free version only allows 30sec vids at a time but you can get all the screencaps you want.

I dunno, I use bandicam for screenshots and video recording :(

His father never held him enough when he was little. He's obviously under-cuddled.

I'm sure he'll be nice to the galaxy, if someone would just hug him. :(

My main is male but I would totally give him a hug (no omo lol) he just didn't got an easy life yet he decided to leave away that anger and start anew, I admire that on him, I'm glad I could redeem him I now see him as a good ally and friend.

The only thing I regrect is to be unable to save Vaylin, her I would've totally hug and love her. Even if I had to sacrifice my precious Togruta lol. She just had to endure worse things than her brother and all by herself. Senya was nuts, Vaylin wasn't beyond redemption she just needed a sincere hug as well...

Edited by Saito_Hiraga

I've risen from Preferred Status purgatory and returned to my people. So glad we're still strong.

I've been spending my July Camp NaNo writing my Arcann fic again instead of my Black Mirror-esque dystopia. I need new Arcann content now... pfft...

Strangely enough, I'm more excited by the possibility of romancing Arcann than any of Mass Effect Andromeda romances. I settled down with Reyes but still, looking through my playthrough and I still see more satisfying chemistry and sexual tension in KOTFE and KOTET combined.

Also anyone get the bug where LS Arcann pops up in KOTFE scenes?

I've risen from Preferred Status purgatory and returned to my people. So glad we're still strong.

I've been spending my July Camp NaNo writing my Arcann fic again instead of my Black Mirror-esque dystopia. I need new Arcann content now... pfft...

Strangely enough, I'm more excited by the possibility of romancing Arcann than any of Mass Effect Andromeda romances. I settled down with Reyes but still, looking through my playthrough and I still see more satisfying chemistry and sexual tension in KOTFE and KOTET combined.

Also anyone get the bug where LS Arcann pops up in KOTFE scenes?

Me too. Other than Reyes, the other Andromeda LI choices didn't float any boats for my characters. I did a playthrough with Liam and Jaal, but they were just too Disney for me. Actually, my Ryder was too Disney for me too.

My JK here is saucy and she belongs with Arcann. I like the "complicated" romances.

BTW, if you do any writing for Arcann at Archive Of Our Own, please let us know. I love reading the fan fics there. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all! I've been following this thread for a while now, and I thought I'd follow up with an update from twitter :D

Charles Boyd recently tweeted:

"Out in LA for #SWTOR VO recording, always such a pleasure to watch the actors do their thing in person :)"

--> [Link]

His replies to this tweet hint at voice-over work being done for what happens after Umbara.

And Erik Dellums (Arcann's voice actor) tweeted the next day:

"To the team @SWTOR, it's "such" a pleasure working with you! Just saw I typed "suck." Jeez. Fast typing. #ShareLove #Arcann"

--> [Link]

While replies from both Boyd [Link], and Sam Wallschlaeger (Writer at Bioware on SWTOR) confirmed his presence on these VO sessions: "It was so awesome getting to work with our excellent Arcann today!"

--> [Link]

It's worth noting that Mr. Dellums, based on previous tweets, has been very keen on doing more VO work regarding Arcann, and his responses to anything Arcann/twins related are always positive, even saying -and I quote- that Arcann is a "Sexy Beast" (which I agree with wholeheartedly :D:p). And while this doesn't confirm that they are spearheading an Arcann romance, it's a good sign that we will see more content with him involved. Fingers crossed.

I apologize if my formatting is a little off, this is my first forum post/reply. Feedback is most appreciated :)

Let's keep the Arcann Romance flames burning!

Edited by andyban