Player's Choice awards for PVP

blackopsranger

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they wanna duel, I'm game for a duel.

Though, I'm more concerned about actual damage they are capable of doing, considering Vengeance is like, a pressure spec?

Well if you find her online, you know her name, ask for a duel and you'll probably get one or some... just hope she's not wasting time with other boring stuff, but it's worth a try. I was told she feels a bit rusty and needs to go for some duels to put her back into shape. Seems it was worth advertising, lol.

Edited by DarenLoot

O.o this thread has no direction lol, how are the nominations gonna be selected, are you going by overall dps heals tanking etc, or are you looking to break down into individual class specs, a decision must be made!!!!! LEAD YOUR SHEEP!

Scoundrel healing: Kirby

Although he's my guildie and our leader, there's no scoundrel healer imo you'd want in your corner than Kirby. The guy can heal and when you're holding a door off from the imps and its you and him defending, yeah, you want him there.

sentinel: Isamari

She's tough to take down. I know sents had a hard time with pvp and she was definitely a gem in the bunch.

vanguard tank: Saintcyr

This guy doesn't need a reason I think the name explains itself. Honored to be one of his friends. I've fought beside him in pvp many times.

I'm sure "The Core" will take a lot of those pub honors. Those guys are good. When you're kicked around, have your face in the mud, beaten like a rag doll by the imps and these guys show up turns that frown upside down.

I think the thread is cool. I do hope everyone keeps the thread civil. Look at the thread this way. Not only should the best be honored, its good to have people to look up to and learn how to get better.

Edited by wvwraith

I'm sure "The Core" will take a lot of those pub honors. Those guys are good. When you're kicked around, have your face in the mud, beaten like a rag doll by the imps and these guys show up turns that frown upside down.

This thread is for people with large Epeens and small RL-Peen's... Pretty much rules out anyone from Core... especially Kym... she's got a huge D.

It entertains me greatly that not a single of one of the Nar Shaddaa Nexu have been mentioned here...though I guess owning every slot in a theoretical "award" wouldn't be any fun.

:rak_03:

I think there's a reason and that isn't it, m8.:rak_02:

Edited by TheTeslaNova

It entertains me greatly that not a single of one of the Nar Shaddaa Nexu have been mentioned here...though I guess owning every slot in a theoretical "award" wouldn't be any fun.

Well. I got to finally see this guild in action and they did well. Two dps sages and a scoundrel healer. My only issue is, majority of the matches I get with this guild, they bail when it appears it's going to be a loss.

If it's just "regs", why not just stick it out and try to win? I honestly never could guage this guilds members because I never got to see them finish a match till just about 10 mins ago.

Anyway, was a good match and we won handily against a premade team of <NSFW> who had Katedidit, who btw is a decent healer.

On a side note, I like fighting that imp guild at least they always give a good effort even in a loss. they don't quit matches so I got to respect that.

Well. I got to finally see this guild in action and they did well. Two dps sages and a scoundrel healer. My only issue is, majority of the matches I get with this guild, they bail when it appears it's going to be a loss.

If it's just "regs", why not just stick it out and try to win? I honestly never could guage this guilds members because I never got to see them finish a match till just about 10 mins ago.

Anyway, was a good match and we won handily against a premade team of <NSFW> who had Katedidit, who btw is a decent healer.

On a side note, I like fighting that imp guild at least they always give a good effort even in a loss. they don't quit matches so I got to respect that.

If they bailed because they were losing then meh. I don't respect players that bail even in the worst situations in pvp. I put them in with the same group as rage quitters, etc. Usually these people turn not to be that good anyways.

I can only agree. These guys totally deserve an award. Their arduous quest for finding a worthy enemy made them transfer from a PvP server to a RP one, and once arrived to make a guild on the dominant/republic side. Finally, now, with all these odds stacked against them, they manage game after game to beat on those random imperial pugs who just hit their 65, thus proving their skill, dedication, and talent. It's been a long journey, but it was worth it.

Now only if we can come up with a proper name for that award..... Anyone, any suggestions?

Edited by LShaaDe