Shadowlands Reconnaissance Wing STRIKE NIGHT/T3 BOMBER Event Dec 19th!

SWCNT

SRW STRIKE/T3 BOMBER EVENT

STRIKES, STRIKES, and...T3 Bombers! Our November event was a big success, so we have decided to try and do this on a monthly basis.

Rules: You can use any strike fighter and/or a T3 (Decimus/Sledgehammer) bomber. Several players asked if we could include the forgotten T3 bomber into the mix to spice things up. So, we're going to experiment with that.

Where: Shadowlands pubside

When: Dec. 19th (Saturday) 9-12 pm est

Team event: Yes. Our teamspeak will be available to everyone. Just right click on the server address at our website.

Faction: Republic. Having everyone queue up on one side for war games will make it so faction balancing isn't an issue. Also, we had a lot of people making characters for our recent conquest event, therefore, I imagine a lot of the people showing up won't have to completely grind out a new toon.

Prize: 2,000,000 credits, 2 grand starfighter packs, 1 blue gas canister, 1 yellow-orange engine reactant, 1 red-orange color mod.

Only people who sign up for the event will be legible for the raffle. Signing up means replying to this post, on our website or telling me in game, etc. You can even sign up the day of the event by whispering me or another SRW person in game (e.g. Vexxial, Siraka, Xcal, etc). There are no hard deadlines for signing up. I check during the event numerous times so I don't miss people, just in case you're antisocial and don't like replying :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Event starts in 1 hr. Stream can be watched here. Good luck everyone!

Edit- Multiple disconnects, currently stopped the stream and trying to figure out the issues. So glad I have Comcast, it's such a great company.

Edited by SWCNT

Thanks for coming out everyone, apologies for not being able to stay very long, as my living room was being occupied by a pack of loud guests as I tried to fly...

As always, great to see lots of community members coming out to get together for an organized event, as as far as I saw, we had very good co-operation, with the vast majority of pilots flying in only the designated ships. Also good to see new players coming out to the server and becoming more involved with the greater GSF community.