Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

July pre orders

-Swag-

October 28th, even tho im a late pre order, i bought a brand new computer built it up, got collectors , and had to mess with EA to get my code squared away, i deserve the early access ASAP!!!!!! :(

Its that kind of attitude that is ruining America.

31st, not in. That's not weird.

Not having another invite wave for a very long time when it is my day off tomorrow is dissapointing ( NO, i did not take the day off for the game. Some of us do not have mo-fri 9-5 jobs, you know )

17- 18 hours of not having an invite wave just seems too long.

nah its bull. someone pre-ordered on Nov. 29th and they got in. this is major BS! not all servers are full, CE orders should have first priority. matter of fact, everyone promised to get 5 days early access with pre-order should get in first day!

If you get in tomorrow you'll have 6 days early access.. your logic is fail.

July was only 13% of all pre-orders and not everyone got in. August has 27% of pre-orders. Its going to be interesting to see how many people get invites tomorrow.

July 13%

August 27%

September 7%

October 25%

November 28%

where are those numbers from?

July was only 13% of all pre-orders and not everyone got in. August has 27% of pre-orders. Its going to be interesting to see how many people get invites tomorrow.

July 13%

August 27%

September 7%

October 25%

November 28%

I dont think these numbers are accurate, they opened alot of server and most of them are full http://www.swtor.com/server-status, I belive they invited realy big bunch of people today.

if you're using the vgcharts as your basis for those numbers, you're wrong fromt he get go as they do NOT include digital orders. Personally I think that's what alot fo the orders were for July, I know mine would have been if I didn't situate myself in Australia. :/

nah its bull. someone pre-ordered on Nov. 29th and they got in. this is major BS! not all servers are full, CE orders should have first priority. matter of fact, everyone promised to get 5 days early access with pre-order should get in first day!

NOBODY was PROMISED 5 days of early access.....

But I agree that CE's should have priority over everyone else as far as early access is concerned. You fork over more cash...you get in earlier....makes sense to me.. Even still the 5 day mark hasn't even come yet...and it isn't like the game is going to just shut off after a few days of play....its an MMO...it isnt going anywhere

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.