Best Player World

Azurestone

Hello guys, allow me to humbly introduce myself. I am simply known as the best player in the world (NA > EU). I have always wanted to share my knowledge with the community as my wisdom is beyond the grasp of peasants.

I main a PT, and I am an Elite Warlord. Through never-seen-before hard practice day and night, I have come to a conclusion: PT is not a 4-button spam class. It requires a lot of skills to do a highly advanced 3-button rotation. Its entire rotation consists of:

• Explosive Dart
  • Thermal Detonator
  • Allahu Akabur

I feel sad that the majority of community are not as good as me, i.e. not good enough to realize that PT actually needs a buff. The reasons are twofold:

• Occasionally I notice that my Allahu Akabur fails to one-shot a target in 2 GCD, and I am very sure this is not intended, and Bioware must have already been working a fix ASAP.

• Current meta does not favor AP PT in tank tunnel, which to be honest is the most skill-demanding and advanced strategy. Therefore, I petition the community to ask for more operative nerfs, and change Rail Shot, Mag Blast and Energy Burst to internal damage.

Edited by Azurestone

Hello guys, allow me to humbly introduce myself. I am simply known as the best player in the world (NA > EU). I have always wanted to share my knowledge with the community as my wisdom is beyond the grasp of peasants.

I main a PT, and I am an Elite Warlord. Through never-seen-before hard practice day and night, I have come to a conclusion: PT is not a 4-button spam class. It requires a lot of skills to do a highly advanced 3-button rotation. Its entire rotation consists of:

• Explosive Dart
  • Thermal Detonator
  • Allahu Akabur

I feel sad that the majority of community are not as good as me, i.e. not good enough to realize that PT actually needs a buff. The reasons are twofold:

• Occasionally I notice that my Allahu Akabur fails to one-shot a target in 2 GCD, and I am very sure this is not intended, and Bioware must have already been working a fix ASAP.

• Current meta does not favor AP PT in tank tunnel, which to be honest is the most skill-demanding and advanced strategy. Therefore, I petition the community to ask for more operative nerfs, and change Rail Shot, Mag Blast and Energy Burst to internal damage.

I have to say that for all the knowledge you seem to have im dissapointed that you still use the 3 button rotation when every leet PT nowadays use the 2 button rotation instead which is far more effective

I have to say that for all the knowledge you seem to have im dissapointed that you still use the 3 button rotation when every leet PT nowadays use the 2 button rotation instead which is far more effective

Dang. Very disappointed Yolk, as stated above here... It's been proven by metrics that the 2 button rotation is far superior to the 3 button rotation. You dropped the ball on this one bruv!

• Explosive Dart
  • Thermal Detonator
  • Allahu Akabur

I give you a 8/10 troll. the comment of being the best is awesome. almost got you the 10/10 troll but you cant just change 2 button rotation to 3 button rotation. who do you think you are? lol nice trolling though awesome post