Unnerf compaions or get rid of sync.

Dustychild

Unnerf the companions or get rid of level sync all together. Sync was stupid enough but enurable while comanions were able to off set the nerf. Now companions suck and sync is not doing it for many of us. Fixes for this are easy as you already have the tech to do it.

Fix for sync. Difficulty choice when traveling to world. Choosing Sync allows for heric 2's for resorce gathering for the new base. Choosing not sync does not allow resorce for the base to be gathered. You dont need whole new worlds just the ones you already have using the currcernt sycn for gathering and the old worlds for non-gathering.

Undo your companion nerf or adjest it so the companions are once again a reliable.

Agreed.

Forced Level synch and companion nerf is too much.

I know BW doesn't want to make more content but really if trying to sell us (read force) old heroics and everything scaled so we can never really sail through it like we once did isn't enough now they want to add difficulty levels to the forced grinding. As if forcing us to deal with level sync grinding and old content wasn't enough.

But it does not add difficulty to most H2+, all it does is waste more time, making a fairly boring grind into a tear inducing one!

This needs to be undone with some haste, & then a much slower and more skilled look at the whole process needs to be done, nuking from orbit never the way to look at anything in an MMO.

Edited by GythralSWTOR

was not happy about lvl sync for 1 now the comp nerf pushed wrong buttons so shall i say farwell to bioware and spend my money else where.:mad:

exactly! I am thinking the same exact thing and I've been a sub for over 3 years. level sync is stupid but nerfing our companions is retarded. we can't even add alacrity to our healing companions who sorely need it. every healer knows you need alacrity for faster heals. now I can barely fight 3 enemies without worrying if i'll die or not before my companion can heal me. and I always upgrade gear for my level. so something must be done or i'm off to a smarter mmo.

Edited by robertjg

• 2 weeks later...

i am an fan of what my pre poster sayed, except for one thing. this idiotic level sync brought absolutly nothing, except that i need pointless more time for the h2 then ever before.

so pls get rid of those crappy sync! the companions are still a bit over, but it's ok to me, i can live fine with it!