The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

WARNING Dont buy Star Wars battlefront. Its trash

sartt

Worst game of the year. Hit detection is basically 50/50 chance to hit or miss. Spawns are the worst in any game EVER. The enemy will literally spawn in your character Then the spawn areas are death traps. i've spawned on a grenade, Under a AT ST the guy was just walking back and forth smashing people.. The flying is horrid. You have to drop sensitivity down to 5, and that still makes it hard to fly.

Pass on this game. if you've preordered it and haven't picked it up cancel it and get your paper back.

First off, I like how you never answered the replies to your 'Gamestop Preorders are only digital!' worry thread. Either we called your mistake, or you simply have a poor memory.

Now, to the nitty-gritty of the matter. I don't know how many FPS games you've played before, or if you've played any of them before, but your experience is pretty on-par for these types of games these days. If you don't have the hand-eye coordination of a Korean Starcraft player on Red Bull, you're pretty much going to have such an experience. I also have this experience.

As for the flying, I haven't changed the sensitivity whatsoever. I did invert the flight controls and set it to southpaw, but that was about it. I have no problem flying the X-Wing or the TIE Interceptor. In my opinion, changing the sensitivity is only going to hinder you in a dogfight, as you're not going to make the turn quick enough to escape the missile lock-on heading for your tailpipe.

So what did you expect from this game when you pre-ordered it? Did you expect to be like Robot Chicken Boba Fett? Out there smokin' rebels with your EE-3, and tearing X-Wings apart with your Slave-I? Sometimes a game is only disappointing if you have unrealistic expectations to begin with.

Worst game of the year. Hit detection is basically 50/50 chance to hit or miss. Spawns are the worst in any game EVER. The enemy will literally spawn in your character Then the spawn areas are death traps. i've spawned on a grenade, Under a AT ST the guy was just walking back and forth smashing people.. The flying is horrid. You have to drop sensitivity down to 5, and that still makes it hard to fly.

Pass on this game. if you've preordered it and haven't picked it up cancel it and get your paper back.

No offense but this is spoken like someone who dies a lot. When you average 19-22 kills and 2-5 deaths? You really don't notice this. Not to mention if this was such a regular occurrence when we die once we'd gain 4-10 more deaths in quick order before getting back in the mix of things. So I call bull. Spawns do change after awhile so my advice is to get out there and stop hugging your spawn. If that also means death then I recommend playing something else or keep practicing.

The person above me has the right of it.

P.S. The hit detection is fine. I've seen people complaining about hit detection on counter strike forums, call of duty, red orchestra, hostile intent, and more. Every FPS has someone complaining about the hit detection.

Edited by Rhyltran

Already did bro, really it's one of the worst games of the year next to Fallout 4.

This was obvious by just watching people beta test it, its a garbage shooter.