Koality celebrity thread

no_limits

Troll.

Try healing instead of typing /stuck. The devs should suspend players who keep typing /stuck in ranked.

With the small amount of players who actually que up anymore, I suspect Harb will become a sync/throw the match sh*tshow in season 7.

Edit. Koality did good on her op last night lol.

Edited by Dethla-Hadyn

no matter how hard u try to cover up that u got globalled fact still remains ur a ******* and u cant press ur bubble button because you're too slow irl

<Koality lags IRL>

Idk why i do 4s with u, u pos

because i healed for the A team of <Don't Panic> and ur a ******* that never made it in

P.S. aussie ping 2 strong 0.25s delay + the delay that already exists with barrier

because i healed for the A team of <Don't Panic> and ur a ******* that never made it in

P.S. aussie ping 2 strong 0.25s delay + the delay that already exists with barrier

wait healed for A team of DP.... lol When? 8v8's? or 4's? and define DP's A team.....

The dumpster teams like crescendo maybe, but DP, Lukewarm, Breakfast, ITK, MVP, Strictly business, **** lol even Rock Bottom would beat synergys triple scoundrel legacy

hood-rat where you at lmao

DP and MVP are the only ones I remember being better in general than Synergy, but I xfered my main to pot5 after like 2.1 so idk. Before the Aussie refugees I think. Don't even remember ITK or Rock Bottom, and I didn't hear of Tauntauns till arenas.

Edited by Kakisback