So, Companions are useless now? Aren't they supposed to be the main selling point for

Sardorim

Companions are now weaker than they were during 3.0

So you tell me :D

Before i could atleast customize them and increase their stats if i wanted but now i am completely dependent on influence level which as turns out is completely useless.

The healing difference between rank 1 and rank 50 companion is 20%..yes 20 freakin %.

Edited by Gorrdan

Optional? The alliance grind isn't optional its part of the main story.

But yeah, boosted companions were a must with level synch.

Oh well, Games Workshop, a company with better customer service and appreciation, will have my sub money.

Role play is free, PVe content is no longer worth bothering with, this grind just got totally unbearable for anybody with a job, a family, or any other hobby beside TOR. So , no more sub from me, and i never bought cartel coins since I subbed.

Optional? The alliance grind isn't optional its part of the main story.

But yeah, boosted companions were a must with level synch.

Oh well, Games Workshop, a company with better customer service and appreciation, will have my sub money.

Role play is free, PVe content is no longer worth bothering with, this grind just got totally unbearable for anybody with a job, a family, or any other hobby beside TOR. So , no more sub from me, and i never bought cartel coins since I subbed.

Games Workshop? Don't they sell overpriced minatures?