Qyzen's hunt for trophies got reset?

NRieh

It does not look like 'working as intended' to me, I have Qyzen's objective reset to 'go&talk', all the trophies are gone from my inverntory. Not that I had many of those, it was ~3 or something like that, but I'd hate to be that guy who had spent 2 hours on crowded camping and logged off with 15.

Also, if that sort of thing involves 4X and Lokin... :eek:

I hadn't turned any in yet but I had already spoken with him and started. Logged in last night and it's back to sending me to talk to him :/

so looks like it did reset with the patch. At least for some players. And we're kinda screwed. :confused:

Unless there's a new dialogue option like [tell him to *** with his *** hunting] that completes the mission.

I noticed this as well, and was asking on Hoth if anybody knew what changed in the mission to cause the reset. All I lost was one World Boss trophy, but still. I'm hoping this is related to the feedback that the random mobs were too rare and the only way to increase frequency was to reset the mission.

It does not look like 'working as intended' to me, I have Qyzen's objective reset to 'go&talk', all the trophies are gone from my inverntory. Not that I had many of those, it was ~3 or something like that, but I'd hate to be that guy who had spent 2 hours on crowded camping and logged off with 15.

Also, if that sort of thing involves 4X and Lokin... :eek:

Mine reset too, on all my toons I had it started.