Cannot proceed with Rishi class story quest

Ezrat

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup.... same problem last night on my Smuggler. It wouldn't let me start {Tickets to Haven}... said I needed to complete some Ch. 3 Story Arc mission, which I did. This bug was before today's latest patch though. I haven't checked to see if it's been resolved.

Issue with the Rishi class mission is resolved for my Bounty Hunter, Trooper and Consular with patch 4.0.2a. :D

The Blizz/Skadge legacy unlock and the Chapter 3 Bounty Hunter completion achievement were not fixed yet. Will wait for my tickets to update on these two issues and report back. ;)

I came back to Rishi just now to complete this quest on my Sith Sorc. It has disappeared from quest log and I've completed the rest of the quests so the original area it popped up for me is inaccessible. Anyone know where else to pick it up?

That sucks... for Smuggler the pop-up message area was pretty much as soon as you landed on the docks. Double sucks that it disappeared. When I went back to Rishi, mine had automatically updated from having to complete class mission to go and meet my contact.... thankfully.

My trooper still shows that her Chapter 3 achievement is not complete. For those who were able to get the fix, did you have to do anything in particular? I still can't progress.

Not really...I logged in and it had righted itself. Maybe try resetting the mission?

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...