Solo players unsubbing - motivation for new Ops?

bdatt

If all you folks leave over a companion nerf, perhaps the metrics will shift and Bioware will prioritize some new operations. I want to kill Arcann with 7 of my friends!

I see that you got the whole business of running MMOS down to perfection.

Less paying customers somehow means more money and more content for you? what bizzaro world you are living in? :D

Newsflash... the overwhelming majority of any game are casual types. Just like in real life most people dont jump off mountains or out of planes for thrills and challenges, most like to sit back and relax and just enjoy games solo or with friends/family. They dont like things to hard and grindy or stressful, they get that crap in real life as is. Edited by Allamirr

.. most like to sit back and relax and just enjoy games solo or with friends/family. They dont like things to hard and grindy or stressful, they get that crap in real life as is.

This is exactly why I enjoy the game! Just casually in operations every chance I get. I'm management, wife, house, 1.5 kids, I don't find challenging content stressful at all.

Newsflash... the overwhelming majority of any game are casual types. Just like in real life most people dont jump off mountains or out of planes for thrills and challenges, most like to sit back and relax and just enjoy games solo or with friends/family. They dont like things to hard and grindy or stressful, they get that crap in real life as is.

And yet the Dev teams generally ignore the opinions of the casual players.