How Do I Change Specs Please?

ObiLongAgo

I realized I have two shadow consulars so I wanted to change one. I cant seem to find any option at my trainer to do so and when I mouse over my abilities it says something about unlocking it with Legacy? Can someone please explain the requirements to me? Is there a level restriction? thanks in advance. Edited by ObiLongAgo

You can change the Discipline within your Advanced Class (Infiltration/Serenity/cannot remember the name of the other one), but you cannot change your Advanced Class (Shadow/Sage).

Your only option if you want to change Advanced Class would be to delete the character and reroll, go through the Tython storyline again, and choose Sage when you get to level 10.

I realized I have two shadow consulars so I wanted to change one. I cant seem to find any option at my trainer to do so and when I mouse over my abilities it says something about unlocking it with Legacy? Can someone please explain the requirements to me? Is there a level restriction? thanks in advance.

If you are trying to change one of your Consular Shadows to a Consular Sage, you can not. Once you choose an advanced class you are stuck with it. You'll have to create a new character.

Okay I am trying to figure out how to change disciplines but cant seem to get anything from my trainer. Level 13, want to change to Kinetic. Please help? Sorry to be such a dufus.

Just to clarify, I understand I cannot change the Shadow to anything else, now I would be happy just to change disciplines. Hope I explained that correctly. Thanks.

Edited by ObiLongAgo

Okay I am trying to figure out how to change disciplines but cant seem to get anything from my trainer. Level 13, want to change to Kinetic. Please help? Sorry to be such a dufus.

Just to clarify, I understand I cannot change the Shadow to anything else, now I would be happy just to change disciplines. Hope I explained that correctly. Thanks.

There's a skill mentor NPC somewhere in the outer ring of the combat section of fleet, talking to him should do the trick