why can't i vote for myself as mvp?

Jimmajamma

You answered your own question... everyone is so amazed that they forget to vote. You are that amazing... keep it up! :p

your post makes no sense. i didnt answer my own question, which was simply why can't we vote for ourselves. you should probably work on your reading comprehension if you are going to continue to post or you are going to out yourself as stupid.

but anyways back to the issue at hand: we need to build a wall asap

Edited by Jimmajamma

a lot of the times i just am....

Damn, so much for trying to be nice. You did say the above didn't you? I might have read it wrong, if not.

I was adding to that and saying "yes, you are amazing". but I didn't mean to butt hurt your feelings.

The MVP vote is a community building tool, not an ego stroking tool.

how is it not an ego stroking tool? isn't the point of giving it out to someone else on the team to tell them they did a good job, thus boosting their ego?

rip logic

Edited by Jimmajamma

how is it not an ego stroking tool? isn't the point of giving it out to someone else on the team to tell them they did a good job, thus boosting their ego?

rip logic

I emphasized the key words. From the perspective of the person granting the vote, it is intended as a community building tool. Whether it strokes the ego of the recipient, makes them feel better about being not so good, or whatever is up to them.

Dang, he got you Master Alan. Rarely does this happen! lol

Is ego boosting how it's perceived by some?

Personally, I take MVP votes as my just due, or recognition when I did something boring as heck like guarding. I guess I don't see it as ego stroking because my ego is already insanely large! :jawa_tongue:

Edited by Master-Nala

your post makes no sense. i didnt answer my own question, which was simply why can't we vote for ourselves. you should probably work on your reading comprehension if you are going to continue to post or you are going to out yourself as stupid.

but anyways back to the issue at hand: we need to build a wall asap

xDDD are you some kind of pro level pvper with expertise in funny that i don't know about? sorry i'm new to the pvp/ranked side of this game ;p

i havent given out a single mvp vote since i returned to the game with KotFE release simply due to the fact that i havent encountered anyone who deserved it yet. state of pvp has never been worse in this game :(

Seems to be that way. Nothing but trolls, cheaters, and sh*tters mixed in with the one or maybe two decent players per server. Starting to see why this game gets such a bad rap.