Conquest 2.0

Silenceo

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbh, at that size and such, I would mark it as Adequate 10%, but then it has the mon cal shields. Which bumps it to standard (and the shield crystal cost). However, I then did the weapon ratios, and for a ship that size, kinda light/average weaponry... So... Not quite sure where to place it. But it does not use the 1/2. As it stands though, not sure what penalty to give it since it doesn't push any limits, but neither does it lag, but it does have some good tech...

Side Note: Any new ships you guys wanna add, you gotta put the crystal costs for. :jawa_evil: One way to make you guys do the calcs and stopping me from always playing catch up. :D:p:o

Sil am about to send you two ships and their cost but I don't want you to add them to the list.You can add them once the game starts.Their apart of a planet Self defense forces so I don't want you to add them because they affect my future evil plans.

Jarons is bugging me for a while now. Do I have to make a fleet though?

We can help you if need be.

Though, we have most of the important data in google docs shared among us all. If nothing else though, I can send you the current data via PM. :)

As for the things needed to start (which is a ways off, feel free to take your time...):

- Leader

- Fleet

- Faction overview

All customized by you, of course.

Hey I said I was going to stop.You don't have to play if you don't want to.

Idk, it would be nice to do something SW related where people don't get insulted for having different opinions :rolleyes:

But it depends how heavily fleets and such are part of it. Like I said, that's not my favourite thing.

Idk, it would be nice to do something SW related where people don't get insulted for having different opinions :rolleyes:

But it depends how heavily fleets and such are part of it. Like I said, that's not my favourite thing.

Tbh, you could make it so your faction avoids space battles at all costs.

Such as investing in hyperspace pods, quick dropships, covert operations, tech, and ect.

There are many ways to bypass opposing fleets.

That said, the conventional fleets would require much more maintenance. If you want to forgo such though, it would be much more fire and forget. (Though, we already have calc'd most of the ships people would consider, so you don't have to think about it most of the time even)

Side Note: Yeah, Conquest tends to be pretty laid back, even when the conflicts arise. Its nice. :d_grin: If you have any questions, feel free to ask. :)

Edited by Silenceo

Nope, by the time of the colonization we were already the habsburg's *****es. And before that the turks'.

Wasn't you guys part of the Ottoman Empire as well?All am going to say is it's already 2-0 in our favor if you know what I mean.:p

So we have two Germans,A Brit and maybe a Hungarian.It's evening out sil we are 4-4.

Wait, all this time I thought everyone was US/UK here because of how good everyone's English is and now your telling me Zoltan's Hungarian?! Why is everyone's English better than mine? I am British, I live in England!

Don't give me that, SWTOR says that I'm misspelling colour all the time because it is American-English and it gets worse because I do coding and the exact same thing applies!

Then spell it "color" like a proud freakin American. Haven't you heard? We've appropriated your language and are bending it to our will. ALL WILL SUBMIT!!

Naturally I've begun the process of learning Deutsch so that I may assist in the conquest of that language next. :D

Edited by StarSquirrel

Then spell it "color" like a proud freakin American. Haven't you heard? We've appropriated your language and are bending it to our will. ALL WILL SUBMIT!!

*Shivers*

Seriously though at least you weren't a prison country like Australia. :D

Edited by PadsterPwns

Naturally I've begun the process of learning Deutsch so that I may assist in the conquest of that language next. :D

Niemals!