Conquest 2.0

Silenceo

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes yes you do.Well am happy you didn't I would have bust out laughing.

I've being meaning to ask, have you had trouble getting on to the star wars discussion forum page? I can get onto this fine because I'm subbed to it but it means I can't see any new threads. :(

P.S Plo Koon is a low tier Jedi. :p

I've being meaning to ask, have you had trouble getting on to the star wars discussion forum page? I can get onto this fine because I'm subbed to it but it means I can't see any new threads. :(

That happens occasionally after a patch. Only ever seems to affect this part of the forums. Some things that have helped to fix it are: 1. Shutdown and restart computer. 2. Go to the SWTOR homepage and navigate to the forums.

Whatever you do don't go directly to the Discussion page or hit back. Those will take you to the Maintenance page. Also delete it from your favorites then add it back once you get it working.

That happens occasionally after a patch. Only ever seems to affect this part of the forums. Some things that have helped to fix it are: 1. Shutdown and restart computer. 2. Go to the SWTOR homepage and navigate to the forums.

Whatever you do don't go directly to the Discussion page or hit back. Those will take you to the Maintenance page. Also delete it from your favorites then add it back once you get it working.

Thanks K, I'll try them.

If plo Koon is a low Tier Jedi than I feel bad for Kit fisto he most be weaker than a Padawan.

Sil non of this seems OP.Its working as intended.Only thing what did you place the Hell Fire at you seem to have more than you should

Not at all J. Not at all.

The Hardcell has a standard compliment of 650 Hellfire droids. I decided to leave that as is. :D

Not at all J. Not at all.

The Hardcell has a standard compliment of 650 Hellfire droids. I decided to leave that as is. :D

So you tell me I should focus on the Hardcell first ok I got you.

So I am guessing your going to increase the price of my flagship again huh?:(

So you tell me I should focus on the Hardcell first ok I got you.

So I am guessing your going to increase the price of my flagship again huh?:(

When is the last time you saw a Hardcell participate in space combat? :rolleyes:

Those paper planes will be far from the action. :cool:

When is the last time you saw a Hardcell participate in space combat? :rolleyes:

Those paper planes will be far from the action. :cool:

When conquest starts.That's when I will see it in battle being destroyed.

I see I see so what about the cost increase to my flagship?

Sil what is your new flagship?Its the same ship so are we banning it at the start or increasing its price?

Overall, the Providence is a carrier, and not much advanced tech, but nor is it bad tech.

Heck, worse cargo ratio than the Action V.

Overall, the Providence is a carrier, and not much advanced tech, but nor is it bad tech.

Heck, worse cargo ratio than the Action V.

So its stays the same good good.So Sil when can we start posting Ground forces?Do you want to wait until everyone posted their fleet?

I have to say however that its price makes no sense. With that price, its width would be only 65 meters, which is way too little. It should be more like double that, maybe taking away 20% of the area, due to the slightly tapering shape. That would give it an area of 55,250 x 2 x 0.8 = 88400, with the new advanced penalty of x1.3 that would give it a price of 114920. Now only to wait for confirmation from Sil.

Sil does this seem okay?

Would this work as the cost for an Assault Frigate Mark II: 700 x 300 x 0.5 x 1.3 = 136500?

Why the 1/2? It isn't wedged shaped, it uses the vast majority of that space and then some...

Looks more like 700x300 = M 210,000 (I'd say 350 but eh, no big deal here) x1.3 = C 273,000

That is always (roughly) how I did the calcs on it. That's why I never picked them.

Edited by StarSquirrel

Why the 1/2? It isn't wedged shaped, it uses the vast majority of that space and then some...

Looks more like 700x300 = M 210,000 (I'd say 350 but eh, no big deal here) x1.3 = C 273,000

That is always (roughly) how I did the calcs on it. That's why I never picked them.

Tbh, at that size and such, I would mark it as Adequate 10%, but then it has the mon cal shields. Which bumps it to standard (and the shield crystal cost). However, I then did the weapon ratios, and for a ship that size, kinda light/average weaponry... So... Not quite sure where to place it. But it does not use the 1/2. As it stands though, not sure what penalty to give it since it doesn't push any limits, but neither does it lag, but it does have some good tech...

Side Note: Any new ships you guys wanna add, you gotta put the crystal costs for. :jawa_evil: One way to make you guys do the calcs and stopping me from always playing catch up. :D:p:o

Edited by Silenceo