Conquest 2.0

Silenceo

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never heard of it having weaker armor or shields. It is however faster, more maneuverable, better armed (and differently armed) and more advanced. It was considered an improvement for a reason.

Heck from the way the wiki describes it sounds like the Vic I's lack of speed make it inept against most modern ships of its time.

The shield and armor values are on Wookiee. And the weapons trade of isnt that great. When compared to a standard Vic I, the Vic II looses 80 conc missile launchers and gains 10 heavy ion canons, and when compared to an alternate configuration Vic I, the Vic II looses 20 assault conc missile launchers and gains 10 heavy ion canons and the equivalent of 10 turbolasers.

I just was that the Droid Tri fighter is classified as adequate, while really it should be standard if not advanced. It has highly advanced programing (as youd expect from a Colicoid fighter), good speed and maneuverability and pretty incredible armament for such a tiny fighter.

The Nova and Strike are due to upgrades they receive at a later time that severely boost their effectiveness or attempt to fix one of their weaknesses.

In the case of the Nova, they upgrade their turbolasers to not suck, as well as redundant shielding, and 1 less squadron.

The strike, later on they changed the design slightly to improve the strength of the components cohesion.

Could you tell me as well? My search for a flagship is still unfinished.

No it's my flagship.You can't have it.:p

I told pad the same thing and see what happened their.

Side note:What you looking for something with firepower or something with a little bit of firepower and Good cargo?

No it's my flagship.You can't have it.:p

I told pad the same thing and see what happened their.

Side note:What you looking for something with firepower or something with a little bit of firepower and Good cargo?

More towards the fire power side of things. Basically my problem is that I want a flagship that wont become completely redundant once I unlock more advanced ships.

More towards the fire power side of things. Basically my problem is that I want a flagship that wont become completely redundant once I unlock more advanced ships.

If that's the case use the Providence has great firepower and some good Cargo space.

Well here my new fleet thanks to cheat.

Providence Destroyer -(Standard - 100%) = C 215,424

43 GR-75 medium transport -116,100

450 x-wings .-19,800

280 A Wings -17,438

1Strike cruiser(AT-AT configurations )- 40,500

10 Crusader Class Corvette- 75,000

5 Prowler-class reconnaissance vessel- 7200

Total-491,462

I have 8538 space left any Ideas on what to spend it on? Please do not say Vultures.

450 x-wings .-19,800

280 A Wings -17,438

Total-491,462

I have 8538 space left any Ideas on what to spend it on? Please do not say Vultures.

That would pretty much exactly get you 1 DP20.

450 x-wings .-19,800

280 A Wings -17,438

Total-491,462

10x YT-1300

Naw just having problems with Sil responding to PMs. Then I have to actually do the numbers.

Yea running the numbers can take time but should be the quickest thing to do after you find everything you want.I can't wait to see it I liked your fleet in 1.0 can't wait to see what you can do with the limit.

Yea running the numbers can take time but should be the quickest thing to do after you find everything you want.I can't wait to see it I liked your fleet in 1.0 can't wait to see what you can do with the limit.

We'll see I'm spending a lot more time crafting this fleet than the one from 1.0.

We'll see I'm spending a lot more time crafting this fleet than the one from 1.0.

Well it was easier in 1.0 since we had more room to work with.

Side note:Random Here a ship you could probably used Lady K was going to use it in 1.0Bothan Assault Cruiser = 55,250(Advanced) - 60,775.

Alright guys, I redid my fleet because I wasn't happy with it. Here is the new version, and a forewarning... I think I broke the game. :( You will understand after I make the second post in regards to carried forces. :o

1 Providence - New Destiny - 215,424

- Modified

-- Old: Quad turbolaser cannons (14) Dual laser cannons (34) Heavy ion cannons (2) Point-defense ion cannons (12) Proton torpedo tubes (102) Tractor beam projectors (8)

-- New: Quad turbolaser cannons (14) Dual laser cannons (34) Heavy ion cannons (10) Point-defense ion cannons (12) Proton torpedo tubes (102) and Thermal Shield

10 Crusader 75,000

10 Hardcell 176,000

248 TIE/D 2,728

683 B-5 Decimus 23,222

1 S-13 Sting 24 (Albaf's)

316 S-13 Sting 7,584

Edited by Silenceo