The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Conquest 2.0

Silenceo

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30% is still a bit high in my opinion as well, I don't believe it is that much better than a Venator... that said, the vessel shouldn't be <300,000 either because that is crazy for a ship of its durability so I can see where Sil is coming from.

As for throwing your fleet calculations off. Dude I remade my fleet at least 7 full times (not to mention the thousands of little changes I made). A lot of it was because I didn't factor in penalties, trust me the best way to do this is find ships you like, be sure to get the final prices on them, and then construct your fleet.

I can agree with it being 325,000 but what is now is way over priced.Star I made my fleet at least 10 times to get that combo.I'll find a way to make it work with something else.

Sil we really need to talk about the price of the YZ-2500 heavy transports.With the penalties it comes to 80 which is way to small for a frigate with its cargo space..

YZ-2500 heavy transports - M 13,750

HMP - M 53.132 -(Adequate - 75%) = C 79.698 - W 390

Really Sil 80 its way underprice.

I can agree with it being 325,000 but what is now is way over priced.Star I made my fleet at least 10 times to get that combo.I'll find a way to make it work with something else.

Sil we really need to talk about the price of the YZ-2500 heavy transports.With the penalties it comes to 80 which is way to small for a frigate with its cargo space..

Hey, I didn't do the HMP pricing. Much of the CIS ships in there were submitted by CheaterLL and I have to get to verifying them still. (though definitely changing the modifier)

As for the YZ, not even sure how those dimensions were gotten, which I need to find first before anything further can be done.

Though, you do get the 80 was from the HMP and not the YZ right? Merely checking. :p

Side Note: One of my pet peves is misplaced gratitude/blame/anger/ect...

Edited by Silenceo

Heavy Missile Platform Gunship(HMP) Circular/Oval (12,3*11*PI)=106,2643715 (Adequate - 75%) Weapons: (stuff equals to 390) => C 79,6983 M 53,1322 W 390,0000 | Cargo: 36t (12 Battle Droids); No Hyperdrive

Something weird I noticed in the ship costs doc is that some ships have a higher credit then metal cost even if they have no penalty. :confused:

Merely an issue with how some of the ships had the credits calculated, will be fixed soon.™

Side Note: If you can get the metal calc, then we will see Dom'Rahn. :)

Edited by Silenceo

I found a corvette Id like to use. It has some reliability issues and Im pretty sure I wont be allowed to use it, but I think it is cool and in German we say that asking doesnt cost anything, so can I use the Crusader XX-777 droid frigatte?

The frigate that ran away? I wouldn't trust it not to bail on ya.

Hey, I didn't do the HMP pricing. Much of the CIS ships in there were submitted by CheaterLL and I have to get to verifying them still. (though definitely changing the modifier)

As for the YZ, not even sure how those dimensions were gotten, which I need to find first before anything further can be done.

Though, you do get the 80 was from the HMP and not the YZ right? Merely checking. :p

Side Note: One of my pet peves is misplaced gratitude/blame/anger/ect...

Well no I didn't see that they were right under each other I got confused.

Well can that ship be next on the list am trying to use that bad boy and need its calculations.

Sorry Sil I was confused.

Well no I didn't see that they were right under each other I got confused.

Well can that ship be next on the list am trying to use that bad boy and need its calculations.

Sorry Sil I was confused.

It will take a while, considering that it has no dimensions listed. If you can find those... Can be ready very soon.

30% is still a bit high in my opinion as well, I don't believe it is that much better than a Venator... that said, the vessel shouldn't be <300,000 either because that is crazy for a ship of its durability so I can see where Sil is coming from.

As for throwing your fleet calculations off. Dude I remade my fleet at least 7 full times (not to mention the thousands of little changes I made). A lot of it was because I didn't factor in penalties, trust me the best way to do this is find ships you like, be sure to get the final prices on them, and then construct your fleet.

I had just finished my ground forces too. Typical. :D

Hey what was the name of the transport the Rebels used to escape Hoth?

GR-75 medium transport

My calcs bring it to 2,700 per. I'd say the penalty on it should be -10% for the typical and the rebel variant seems like it'd fit standard but that is my best guess, penalties are Sil's area.

That said, there isn't much special about this thing so I wouldn't expect anything over the clac I did, merely less.

Alright than I have a new Fleet.

Victory - II - 180,000

The Orion

43 GR-75 medium transport -116,100

450 x-wings .-19,800

280 A Wings -17,438

2 Strike cruiser(AT-AT configurations )- 81,000

10 Crusader Class Corvette- 75,000

5 Prowler-class reconnaissance vessel- 7200

Total-496,538

Victory - II - 180,000

The Orion

450 x-wings .-19,800

280 A Wings -17,438

Total-496,538

There's still space for one thousand Vultures!

Edited by CheaterLL

Victory - II - 180,000

The Orion

450 x-wings .-19,800

280 A Wings -17,438

Total-496,538

I absolutely hate to be the one to tell you, but the Vic II hasn't had a penalty added, and considering the Vic I already is standard, chances are there will definitely be a penalty.

I absolutely hate to be the one to tell you, but the Vic II hasn't had a penalty added, and considering the Vic I already is standard, chances are there will definitely be a penalty.

Thank You Star.Just thank you.I'll wait for Sil to decide the Penalty and I'll probably just subtract some fighters.

Side note:Cheat I noticed that but Vultures Suck only thing they would be good for is fulling them up with explosives and have them suicide bomb enemy ships.

Edited by Jarons

Well it really should be cheaper then the V1 given that it was weaker shields and armor and no significant fire power advantage.

Well it really should be cheaper then the V1 given that it was weaker shields and armor and no significant fire power advantage.

Never heard of it having weaker armor or shields. It is however faster, more maneuverable, better armed (and differently armed) and more advanced. It was considered an improvement for a reason.

Heck from the way the wiki describes it sounds like the Vic I's lack of speed make it inept against most modern ships of its time.

Thank You Star.Just thank you.I'll wait for Sil to decide the Penalty and I'll probably just subtract some fighters.

Side note:Cheat I noticed that but Vultures Suck only thing they would be good for is fulling them up with explosives and have them suicide bomb enemy ships.

I might take some for the buzz droids, if you can't beat a ship, sabotage it, am I right? :D