stole nick name

omaan

A week ago i transferred my brother's character Kazius from The bastion to the shadowlands,the transfer went smoothly and without problems,when it finished there was no problems with nick name (it didn't asked to rename it). I even logged that char and played it for some time. Now,after one week when my brother logged we saw this - http://s020.radikal.ru/i705/1511/f9/b4c730edf4c0.jpg

My brother is mad and don't want to play this game!!!!! I dont want to play without him,so i hope support will fix it. When we try to rename on Kazius it says "name is unavailable,Choose another"

How could that happen if at first time it transferred Kazius normal and i even played for it for some time,why it asks to change it's name now??? Absurd

Edited by omaan

Doesn't sound like this is a bug. Your best bet is to submit a ticket in game.

Ofcourse it is a bugg, otherwise what can it be? What happened to charater Kazius? It's nick name is bugged. I have some suspicious that some bioware workers made illegal actions due to change my brother's character nick name.

Ofcourse it is a bugg, otherwise what can it be? What happened to charater Kazius? It's nick name is bugged. I have some suspicious that some bioware workers made illegal actions due to change my brother's character nick name.

Reported for what? I dont see anything bad in word "Kazius"

Edited by omaan

No, that is not a bug. It would be considered an exploit, a hack, or something else. You even said what your "suspicions" were and outside actions that have nothing to do with the software of the game is clearly NOT a bug.

No, that is not a bug. It would be considered an exploit, a hack, or something else. You even said what your "suspicions" were and outside actions that have nothing to do with the software of the game is clearly NOT a bug.

but the fact is that it is only my suspicions is here. It can be bugg also because there is a strange name besides Kazius now (as you can see on ss) + there is still no normal exploration how could this happen,in theory it is unreal (if we consider ofc that bioware employee are not abusing theyr power).