Harby PvP Guild - Recruiting

DieLikeAHero

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BUMP

We're still looking for more members!

I am looking for a Republic PvP guild, and you guys seem like fun crowd :)

The only catch for me, my sub is running out. I still play the game and I have nearly unlimited access to WZs, thanks to WZ passes and 5k CC. I mostly playing right now a combat sent (lvl 62), and leveling only through PvP to accumulate as much comms as possible. I play a shadow tank as well (currently lvl 60-61). I also have a level 65 knight. I also have a fully decked BiS dps PT on the imp side, with a bunch of imp characters level 55-60, as I mostly play imp side.

I know being F2P can be a disqualifier. If that is not an issue I will be more than happy to bang imps with you :)

Edited by Ottoattack

I am looking for a Republic PvP guild, and you guys seem like fun crowd :)

I know being F2P can be a disqualifier. If that is not an issue I will be more than happy to bang imps with you :)

Believe it or not, you can PvP endlessly without having to buy the passes (Unless SWTOR recently changed something that I'm not aware of).

And we don't discriminate against F2P. If you're a good player (plays objectively) then you'll receive an invite to join us. Clear and simple.

Find us in game and send us a whisper when we're not in a wz.

Follow our recruitment procedure listed in the OP and you may be able to! :)

We're not strict. We're a pretty friendly bunch and very laid back.... "Dielikeahero" being the nicest one of us. Don't be scared to message us in game. We're certainly looking for new players still whether you PvP or PvE. Definitely a PvP guild but we do a bit of PvE when we can. We're here to have fun though things can get a little serious in WZ's :) so please be a little competitive. One more thing, We do get quite vulgar in teamspeak (I'm mostly just speaking for myself there). I think it's only fair to mention that so there aren't any surprises. Take care!

-Lub

We're not strict. We're a pretty friendly bunch and very laid back.... "Dielikeahero" being the nicest one of us. Don't be scared to message us in game. We're certainly looking for new players still whether you PvP or PvE. Definitely a PvP guild but we do a bit of PvE when we can. We're here to have fun though things can get a little serious in WZ's :) so please be a little competitive. One more thing, We do get quite vulgar in teamspeak (I'm mostly just speaking for myself there). I think it's only fair to mention that so there aren't any surprises. Take care!

-Lub

You had me at vulgar.

... Join Bang Imps, and I may not shoot you in the face.

I'd listen...This guy is HANDS DOWN the best Commando/Merc in the game...and he's running with BANG IMPS ;)

And you don't have to take my word for it; his numbers don't lie.

As a side note, I want to thank Jherad and Vodrin for helping out other players on the forums. It goes to show that we here at BANG IMPS care about SWTOR PvP and our fellow community. You imps though have no chance...

... I WILL shoot all imps in the face. - *quote clarified/altered by kámí*

;)

GET MEAT ON MEATBAGS

Edited by DieLikeAHero

We added another new member this weekend. Welcome aboard the Bang Bus Solarz!!!

We're still looking for more members to join us! (Especially since the gree event starts on Tuesday!)

In other news:

WTB Patch notes for 4.0.3!!!!

The anticipation of incoming nerfs is killing us!!!...well it's killing me at least!

Harby Community PvP Update:

As of a little over 1 month ago, we have doubled our members! And the best part is, we would like to double it again! With that said, we are looking for quality over quantity.

So far, all of our new members have been males. In an effort to diversify, we also would like some of you female PvPers to join in on the fun! We currently only have one female who has been a member of our guild for several years and she's a contender! We have a great depth of experience in each class and our desire is to see all of our members continue to be the best on their favorite class.

The future of pub side PvP continues to shine bright on our conquest of imp domination on Harby. If you have ever seen the words, "GET MEAT ON MEATBAGS," you have felt our presence and witnessed defeat by our hands. Whisper us in game to being the recruiting process!

Jingle Bells

The old guy smells

Butta laid an egg

The Kami mobile had lost it's wheel

And Drava does Ballet, HEY!

Jingle Bells Jingle Bells

Bang Imps All the Way

Oh what fun it is to run

with 8 man PREEEEE-MADES!!!!!!!!

Doing Ballet and killing imps at the same time!

Returning pvp oriented guy here. Subscribed but have a brand new account and am going to run through the scoundrel storyline and play a healer. Hopefully I can connect with you guys when I get leveled up and good at my toon, cause I'm a big pvp guy who values teamwork and would love to be apart of a kick *** pvp guild!

Zimeo Morf

Returning pvp oriented guy here. Subscribed but have a brand new account and am going to run through the scoundrel storyline and play a healer. Hopefully I can connect with you guys when I get leveled up and good at my toon, cause I'm a big pvp guy who values teamwork and would love to be apart of a kick *** pvp guild!

Zimeo Morf

Sounds great Zimeo! Find us in game when you are ready to start the recruitment process! :)