BUG: Grade 6 Crafting Materials Are Missing From Crafting Missions

WorldSmasher

Grade 6 Thermoplast Flux is missing from Scavenging missions. Grade 5 missions say that Thermoplast is the reward, but you don't get Thermoplast. You get the Grade 5 material, as expected. Bio missions are missing Grade 6 medical equipment missions. Archaeology is missing the Grade 6 solutions, this is true for all gathering professions where special crafting materials are needed. The grade 6 missions are missing.

Actually, since I've been restocking my special materials on my different toons' with materials procurement jobs, I've noticed that there seems to be problems with all levels. For example:

1) I'll see a mission for a grade 5 special materials mission listed with the grade 2 missions.

2) Grade 1 mission quests will sometimes yield grade 2 special materials instead.

3) Other quirky bugs along those lines.

By "special materials", I mean the crafting materials that you can buy from Crew Skills vendors.

Edited by WorldSmasher

• 1 month later...
And it's mow January 2016, and the grade 6 medical equipment mission is still missing from Bioanalysis. :mad:

This particular example shows how completely halfassed these changes were and the total lack of QA involved. They changed all of the Medical Equipment. The Sosandso Implant Processors all became Nervesplicers and Myostim, etc. The fact they changed all these but never bothered to see that missions supplied them is just plain sloppy.