A progression-breaking bug in chapter 8

NRieh

During the Chapter 8: Taking Flight it's possible to talk to HK-55 on your way to Control Spar before completing the 'Defeat Zakuul Invaders' objective (e.g. using stealth, as it had happened for me). It results with the proper cut-scene followed by dropping out into the same location with the same party member (Koth) and with no objective enemies to kill, and with no possible ways to progress the story.

Phasing out into the fleet and reloading back into the chapter takes the player few rooms back and respawns the elite objective mob, but I don't think that it's how it should be. The interaction with HK-55 should be unavailable at that point.

• 11 months later...
During the Chapter 8: Taking Flight it's possible to talk to HK-55 on your way to Control Spar before completing the 'Defeat Zakuul Invaders' objective (e.g. using stealth, as it had happened for me). It results with the proper cut-scene followed by dropping out into the same location with the same party member (Koth) and with no objective enemies to kill, and with no possible ways to progress the story.

Phasing out into the fleet and reloading back into the chapter takes the player few rooms back and respawns the elite objective mob, but I don't think that it's how it should be. The interaction with HK-55 should be unavailable at that point.

I've just encountered the same bug.

EDIT:

/stuck resets to just before elite fight and allows progress.

Edited by BobTheTeepo